Caramel Nut Blast Balance Bar® uploaded by Brittany S.Caramel Nut Blast Balance Bar® uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALANCE BAR

Creamy, crunchy and packed with a blast of energy and nutrition that can help you outlast the day. Delicious, not too sweet and nutritionally sound—now that’s what we call balance.

Heather A.
Vermont
I love this bar, anything with caramel in it I'm a sucker, these are great for if I'm outside and I'm working and it's too hot to eat but I need to eat I grab one of these and they do the trick.
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
at first when I tried this I was very disappointed and thought it tasted weird. but what I found interesting is that when I started a smoothie diet I suddenly loved and craved the taste of these. maybe its because my body was craving the protein in these, I don't know. but I will deffinitly buy again
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
I'm dying over this flavor of balance bars !! They have really stepped up their power bar game !! Balance bars are very affordable at any local grocery store and are perfect for breakfast, snack or maybe even a dessert. I've tried almost every flavor , they come in a variety of textures and flavors so you are never bored . Caramel Nut Blast Balance Bar®
alyssa f.
Boca Raton, FL
This bar tastes delicious!! I like that they aren't as high in protein and calories like some of the competitor brands. This makes for a perfect snack rather than a meal replacement.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
These bars taste delicious and are perfect for me to grab and go while at work. I always have one stashed in my bag or locker. They quiet my hunger pangs and satisfy me till my next meal.
Christina M.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This protein bar tastes exactly like a snickers bar. It's definitely a nice treat before the gym or if you have a sweet tooth craving. The only downside of this protein bar is that it has a high amount of sugar.
Taniesha F.
This is one of my go to flavors when I buy balance bars. It is a great snack when I need energy and am running errands. They stores in my area sell them individually though.
Sara S.
Flint, MI
These are perfect for a quick meal on the go, I had bariatric surgery so meal bars come in handy, and the great thing about these is they have all the nutrition, not of the added sugars!
Erin B.
Knoxville, TN
I love the combination of sweet and salty flavors. The texture of this bar was awesome - kinda reminds me of a Snickers but with way less calories!
Lauren K.
Horsham , PA
This is a perfect snack for when you are on the run. It keeps you full for a while. The chocolate and Carmel go together perfect.
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
Witch one is your fav and why?