Caramel Flavored Creamer

by Starbucks

Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Creamer - 28 fl oz

What’s the best Starbucks creamer flavor in your opinion?
Are these expensive compared to other creamers on the market?
Start your review of Caramel Flavored Creamer!
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,327 reviews
Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by jennifer N.
This is my favorite Starbucks creamer! I use it daily! I like it in my hot coffee my kids like it in their iced coffee you can't go wrong with this!! Caramel Flavored Creamer
Jasmine S.
Milford, NJ
Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Jasmine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cafe bustelo and this creamer makes my day. I’m a light and sweet kind of gal , and I love Starbucks . It doesn’t taste exactly the same but it is great and I do not need to add sugar . Just coffee and creamer :)
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Maricruz L.
This is my absolute favorite coffee creamer. It doesn’t taste have that fake/syrup taste like most creamers do. It’s not too sweet as well so it gives a great creamy taste to my cup of coffee without being so sugary.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
THIS IS THE BEST CREAMER I HAVE EVER TRIED!!! This cream is absolutely amazing the taste is the best on the market and the consistency is absolutely perfect for my cup of coffee. I will never not need this in my life! #coffee #starbucks
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by danielle A.
I love for Starbucks so having the option to have their coffee at home is definitely a plus . I would recommend all Starbucks coffee products
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
My favorite coffee creamer, perfect for the fall! Give it a try, highly recommended.
Kori L.
Santa Teresa, NM
I LOVE this!!!! I’m not really a hot coffee drinker, it has to be really cold and that’s not in the cards usually for El Paso! I now keep this in my fridge always it is so yummy!!!! Really gives coffee the Starbucks taste @home! I recommend this to Starbucks fans!
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Really yummy! Tastes exactly like my favorite #starbucks drink. Its a thick creamer which I like and its sweet so I don’t need a whole lot to get the flavor I’m looking for. I rarely order coffee from shops so this is perfect to get that classic Starbucks flavor at home where I can control the ingredients, calories, and sugar content. A little pricey but still more economical than ordering from the shop everyday.
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
Not sure what the hype of this creamer is. I love going to Starbucks and this is not up to their quality. It’s overpriced, I have to pour almost half of the bottle to get it to taste like something and it’s not all that great tasting. So sad because I love Starbucks but is a big no on this Caramel Flavored Creamer. I am open to trying other flavors. Maybe this one is just not great. Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer purchased at Target
Adela K.
Millis, MA
Creamer is very rich and a little goes a long way. It’s pricey compared to other options, but the lid is what keeps me from buying this more often. Every time I open two things happen: 1) Creamer droplets spray out the front, 2) the top pops off and I have to gently reattach before I pour. I’ve been through a half dozen bottles and they’re all like this. It’s crazy this bad of a design flaw could even make it to market.