BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #1 in Cookies

Vanilla cookies topped with caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and laced with chocolaty stripes.

• Me regalan un paquete de estos por favor?2 Answers
  • Can someone give me a badge already? Lol.1 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of girl scout cookie? Mine all time favo...4 Answers
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
These are by far my favorite girl scout cookies. They are so yummy even though the price is a little high. I have to hide boxes of these when we get them otherwise they would be gone in a day. And it's possible I might even eat a box myself in one day. It's a treat from the heavens so yummy. I usually order five boxes at least. I usually don't like coconut but I love these and everything about them. So yummy, if you have not tried them youre missing out and definitely need to try them the next time you order.
Dea L.
Dea L.
Portland, OR
From the carmel to the cookie, the coconut on top and lines of chocolate drizzled across them, Samoas Girl Scout cookies are far and away my favorite flavor. These delectible treats are a delightful combination of chewy and crunchy. The flavors combine to dance across the tongue like a swirl of heaven. This is one cookie I always splurge on. My only complaint, however, is that they are seasonally available and the price keeps rising. Other than that, they are winners for any occasion.
Marla W.
Marla W.
These are glorious. The pesky things seem to find their way into my pantry every year. Not just one box I'm talking 2-3 or if I'm feeling really crazy 4. I'm not a big fan of sweets (weird I know) but there's something about these that have me hooked. The flavors go together perfectly. I highly recommend! They freeze well so you don't have to eat them all at once yall. Support that special Girl Scout in your life or make ones day that's selling these outside the grocery store.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are the best cookies that the girls scouts sell. I always love picking up a box during Girl Scout Cookie time. They are perfectly made and just the best cookie to have with a nice cup of tea. No cons, only good things (I guess the price is a bit of a con) but overall, really recommend for anyone who's looking for a new cookie to try and just fell off another planet that's never heard of these. Welcome to a new world!!!
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Whoever gives these cookies less than five stars... Just know I'm judging you. These and savanna smiles are my go to! I'll visit every grocery store in a 50 mile radius just to find these girls parked outside on a white table asking if I want to buy but everyone who sees me knows that's all I want to buy. There's something in these cookies that make them addicting. I feel like I relapse every season lol
Bhavika C.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
It was the first time I came to knew about The Girl scout cookies. My Co-workers daughter is a part and thus I got introduces to it. I bought Caramel delights. And to my surprise I am totally In Love with these Coconut coated cookies. It din take me more than 2 days to finish my box. I have already bought couple of these and stocked it up !!!

Thanks Girl scout and Keep up the great work !!!
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Bronx, NY
Hey All! I absolutely LOVE these Samoa cookies that the girl scouts sell. They are a wonderful combination of cookie, caramel , coconut and chocolate and super inexpensive! i believe they are about $4 a box and you get two full rows of cookies. I absolutely recommend this product to everyone. Though the girl scouts don't sell year round lots of grocery stores provide great dupes for them !
kara b.
kara b.
North Ridgeville, OH
These cookies are absolutely amazing! I'm a pheen for them! They have the most perfect balance of chocolate, caramel and coconut! I buy from every girl scout I know and I hit up the tables outside the grocery stores! I long for "girl scout cookie season" just to get my hands on these! Try them, you'll love them! If you don't, then I can't talk to you... just kidding! I'll take them!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
The absolute best flavor of Girl Scout Cookies! Formerly known as Samoas, now called Caramel deLites, these cookies are delicious! Thick caramel over coconut with a crispy cookie crunch on the bottom, drizzled with chocolate! What more could you want? I don't feel bad buying a scrumptious snack for myself when the proceeds help local girl scouts achieve their fundraising goals too!
Tia D.
Tia D.
Charlotte, NC
Oh the joys of Girl Scout cookies! Samoas have to be hands down my all time favorite Girl Scout cookie. First it reigns as one of the original Girl Scout cookie flavors. Second the perfect combination of chocolate, cookie, toasted coconut, and caramel will make any health nut cheat on their diet! Lastly, Samoas ARE and forever will be the #1 Girl Scout cookie of all time!
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Which one your favorite
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
How much are Girl Scout Cookies this year?
Shammraa B.
Shammraa B.
What do the cookie prices run?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Kingsville, TX
When do these come out in your area?
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
Do these taste a lot like coconut?