BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #8 in Cookies

Vanilla cookies topped with caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and laced with chocolaty stripes.

• Me regalan un paquete de estos por favor?2 Answers
  • omg these look so so so good has anyone else tried them 7 Answers
  • Can someone give me a badge already? Lol.1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These have always been a favorite out of the Girl Scouts cookies! They are sweet and chewy wit the right amount of coconut and chocolate. They will cure your sweet tooth, as well as help children! They are cheap and delicious so it’s a win win situation. If you haven’t tried them, you don’t know what your missing!! I will definitely recommend these! I will definitely purchase them again as well!! It’s a great value and you get to help young kids!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I absolutely LOVE Samoas. Every year I buy at least two boxes. The texture of the cookie is amazing. Its a mix of crunchy, gooey, and chewy. The flavors compliment each other so well. The caramel, coconut and chocolate go really well together. These are definitely in the top 5 of my favorite cookies. Although there are some store versions of them that are good, nothing can compare to the original.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good! I'm not a huge coconut fan but, surprisingly I love these! The caramel and coconut flavor go together so dang well. They're soft and chewy with a chocolate drizzle/bottom. The only negative I can find is that they are season since girl scouts sells them and I wish there were more in the package. My boyfriend and I eat these so quick. They definitely don't last haha.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
One if my 2 favorite girl scout cookie brands. Do I think they are both the money? The logical size of me says oh no way. You get what 15 cookies for 5 bucks? That is kind of ridiculous, yet they make their cookies so addicting and the fact that their cookies are only out once a year seems to make up for that fact. These cookies have a lot of texture and flavor. The cookie isnt super soft but it isn't hard either, it has a bit of a crunch too it. The Carmel isn't super sticky, doesnt stick to your teeth too bad. The coconut adds done really nice nice texture and the meld of coconut, Carmel and chocolate just makes for one super tasty cookie!
Samantha R.
Hands down the BEST girl scout cookies around!  I've tried almost all the other types of girl scout cookies and I always come back to these ones over and over again.  I've been getting these cookies for years now and I just love them.  I look forward to it every single year.
Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
These are by far my favorite Girl Scout cookies! They are so yummy that you just want to eat the whole pack! I’m giving it 5 stars because they’re so good but I don’t think they’re priced well. They’re 4.50$ a box and you don’t get anywhere the amount you used to. Definitely worth trying though!
Chasadi J.
31694 hiddenbrook dr chesterfield
Samoa’s are the best cookie to ever exist on this earth. I would sell my soul for some Samoa’s. If I could grab Samoa’s at the store instead of waiting until it’s Girl Scout cookie season I just might die. They are absolutely delicious and I gain at least 12 pound every year from them.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Absolutely love these! They’re like a drug, once you eat them, good luck! They’re my guilty pleasure.

I have tried the fake versions of these when the Girl Scout ones aren’t available, and they’re just not the same. The taste fake and just not perfect. Don’t settle for less.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Samoas are one of my favorite Girl Scout cookies. I love the chocolate coconut layer and the crunchy cookie! They’re pretty affordable and you can buy them from any member of the Girl’s Scout. Sometimes they’ll be outside of supermarkets which makes it hard to say no.
Brittney S.
These are my FAVORITE Girl Scout cookies. I literally drove around to two different cities just to get these kind of cookies. The box is $5 but they are so worth it! I have recently just found similar cookie recipes on Pinterest to curb my cravings until next year.
Mai H.
Sacramento , CA
Which one your favorite
Jessica G.
How much are Girl Scout Cookies this year?
Shammraa B.
What do the cookie prices run?
Jessica F.
Kingsville, TX
When do these come out in your area?
Lindsey M.
omg these look so so so good has anyone else tried them