BY STARBUCKS

Reviews (1961)
  • "One of the best parts about winter is that Starbucks brings back the Caramel Brûlée Latte!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy the taste." in 1 review
  • "I was a first time "Brulee" flavored person so wasn't sure what to expect...but it was delish!" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I have a big sweet tooth, so the Caramel Brûlée latte is right up my alley!

Imagine a blend of toasted caramel flavor, creamy coffee goodness, and fluffy whipped cream topped with crunchy caramelized bits of sugar,... Yes the calories are off the charts, but who cares??? This tasty winter treat is worth it! It only comes around when the weather gets cold and Starbucks has featured it the past few years without fail. So even though it’s seasonal, it’s safe to say this drink is permanently on the menu for a few months out of the year...

My only complaint is the price, which seems to grow every passing year... But hey, that’s Starbucks.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
So GOOD! I usually get a caramel macchiatto as my hot starbucks drink of choice but I chose the caramel brulee latte last year when it was their holiday drink release. It has a little more of that smoky flavor i was expecting. Its delicious and I would definitely suggest it as a shake up if you normally order caramel macchiattos
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
This is a review for Starbucks as a whole. I occasionally purchase a chai and I’m always thrown off by the price... just too expensive for a drink that isn’t always that great. Sometimes it’s pretty watered down. I usually go to a local spot for coffee or tea, but I don’t understand how ppl go here daily. It’s just not that great!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
The Caramel Brulee Latte has always been my favorite holiday drink at Starbucks for the past couple of years since it released!
I try not to go as often to Starbucks since it gets so expensive, BUT, I will make the exception for this delicious drink. I crave this day after day because it is so good. If you like a semi sweet latte and you love caramel with a touch of sweet vanilla you have got to try this one out!
For me, the sweeter, the better. So I always get this extra sweetened, so they put a little more caramel flavoring in mine to sweeten it, but my god it is divine! I highly recommend trying this at least one time. Again, if you are a latte and caramel fan, this will be your best friend!
Sandra Y.
A great drink to help me get through the day with caffeine. However, Starbucks drinks are expensive and can add up if you're drinking it daily. I don't drink starbucks often, so when I get a cup of caramel brulee, its a nice treat! I would recommend others to try this drink! Its quit popular.
Autumn W.
Ravenna, OH
My favorite holiday drink from Starbucks! I usually drink coffee with caramel or a caramel macchiato but definitely switch as soon as this comes on the menu! It's on the expensive side of Starbucks menu items but definitely worth is. Super smooth and good, balanced caramel flavor. Get the whipped cream and brulee sprinkles on top!
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
If you like sweeter coffee than I would recommend this to you.  I personally like to make mine a little less sweet in order to also have the coffee taste be there.  If you are a caramel lover you will also enjoy this for sure.  But to each there own of course.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My favorite holiday drink for winter. I always get Carmel brule latte or chestnut parline whenever I go during winter when they have it available. I couldn't describe the taste to you, it's one of those drinks you just need to get to try, I never regretted getting this drink ever.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
This latte is so yummy and I wish that you could get it year round! Although, it is my favorite Starbucks drink during the cooler months. It has the perfect amount of caramel that you can actually taste and it’s not too sweet either. I think this drink tastes good hot or iced.
Emerson R.
this is one of my favorite Starbucks holiday drinks ever! i only drink cold coffee, so having this as an iced or frappucino option is the way to go for me! it tastes so yummy and the caramel and vanilla tones really come through when i have this as a frappuccino!
Shikina H.
So is this drink hot or cold I would like to try it
Rashelle B.
Washington, PA
Is this one super sweet? I usually get one less shot when I get the PSL....should I do the same with this?