BY STARBUCKS

Caramel Brulée Latte
  • "I was a first time "Brulee" flavored person so wasn't sure what to expect...but it was delish!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy the taste." in 1 review
  • "One of the best parts about winter is that Starbucks brings back the Caramel Brûlée Latte!" in 1 review
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
I have a big sweet tooth, so the Caramel Brûlée latte is right up my alley!

Imagine a blend of toasted caramel flavor, creamy coffee goodness, and fluffy whipped cream topped with crunchy caramelized bits of sugar,... Yes the calories are off the charts, but who cares??? This tasty winter treat is worth it! It only comes around when the weather gets cold and Starbucks has featured it the past few years without fail. So even though it’s seasonal, it’s safe to say this drink is permanently on the menu for a few months out of the year...

My only complaint is the price, which seems to grow every passing year... But hey, that’s Starbucks.
Nicole K.
Shawnee , KS
Foodie Expert
So GOOD! I usually get a caramel macchiatto as my hot starbucks drink of choice but I chose the caramel brulee latte last year when it was their holiday drink release. It has a little more of that smoky flavor i was expecting. Its delicious and I would definitely suggest it as a shake up if you normally order caramel macchiattos
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
The Caramel Brulee Latte has always been my favorite holiday drink at Starbucks for the past couple of years since it released!
I try not to go as often to Starbucks since it gets so expensive, BUT, I will make the exception for this delicious drink. I crave this day after day because it is so good. If you like a semi sweet latte and you love caramel with a touch of sweet vanilla you have got to try this one out!
For me, the sweeter, the better. So I always get this extra sweetened, so they put a little more caramel flavoring in mine to sweeten it, but my god it is divine! I highly recommend trying this at least one time. Again, if you are a latte and caramel fan, this will be your best friend!
Ree G.
Foodie Expert
So first of all I love caramel flavored things my coffee is normally caramel so when I saw this I had to try it. It's with a lot of coffee and expresso so just warning you for you coffee lovers this is perfect for you and it's not crazy sweet it's like perfectly made if the party still knows what she's doing or he.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This was life changing for me. I'm usually more of a caramel macchiato person but after a recommendation from my local barista, I decided to give this a try and i have to say, it's ALL i've been drinking since I tried it the first time. I think that this should be a year round drink.
Caitlin G.
Mooresville, NC
Starbuck's caramel brulee latte is my absolute favorite holiday drink. While Starbucks is overpriced, I allow myself to pay for this drink because it's only available for a limited time! It's not overly sweet but the whipped cream and crunchy caramel topping are what really make it. I'd recommend it hot or iced. It's delicious.
Natalie W.
GREENSBORO, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drink at Starbucks! I literally wait for it year round. I know you're probably wondering why if it's my favorite that I gave it 4 stars. The nutritional value is horrid! Obviously this isn't a coffee you can drink everyday.
Angela B.
Henrico, VA
I tried this when it was first released a few years back. Its a tasty option for the holidays, and a solid choice for one of the signature drinks. It delivers what it says it will. This drink will remind you of a warm creme brulee in a cup. The only downside is sometimes you get the bitter taste of the burnt caramel, which doesn't jive well with the coffee.
Robyn D.
Grand Haven, MI
As a new barista at Starbucks, I love trying all the different drinks we offer. I'm a big fan of the season caramel brûlée latte and the flavor that it brings. My favorite part is that it comes with whip cream and the caramel brûlée topping.
Keyshia C.
New York
Foodie Expert
The coffee is both aromatic and excellent tasting. Pure heaven. This k-cup, French vanilla creamer, whipped cream, with cinnamon sprinkled and Hershey's syrup. Yum! I love Starbucks coffee and being able to make this at home is even better! I love it! I have it every morning! Mmmmm delicious!!! Absolutely would buy again!

Shikina H.
So is this drink hot or cold I would like to try it
Rashelle B.
Washington , PA
Foodie Expert
Is this one super sweet? I usually get one less shot when I get the PSL....should I do the same with this?