BY CARA

INDICATIONS: Cara Silicone Breast Shield 1 pc Helpful for sore nipples, flat, or inverted, latching difficulties, or engorgement. Soft, flexible breastshields massage while you pump Adaptable to breastpumps, including Pumps in Style. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
My son had problems latching on and after he used it couple times he finally got use to it but it was hard to do bc it wouldn't stay on good and would fall off and stuff and u can get them at wal mart
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
When my son had difficulties latching on, my lactation consultant suggested using these. they worked so well and my son caught on so much more quickly!
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
My son would not latch on at all when he was a newborn. I used these and within a week he was able to latch unassisted! Totally worth it.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
My daughter had difficulty latching when I was breastfeeding and these helped a lot. I didn't like using them but I did anything I had to for my little girl. If the time comes when I would need these again I would purchase again. They were worth the money.