BY CARA DOUCHE SYRINGE

Enema Syringe Cara Contains: enema syringe and pipe. Adult or infant. see more...

• Should I try and poop first before I use this?1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do for you and how does it benefit...1 Answers
Doshia P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Oh how I love enemas. The only thing worse than using one is talking about it! It was about as pleasant as expected. This seems to be a more gentle formula than I'm accustomed to. Overall phenomenal quality.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
A little embarrassing but i think this enema is really good. it works right away. of course all enemas are uncomfortable but it gets the job done.
Nancy C.
This is a good product to use and very easy instructions. Once your finish, rinse it and store away for next time.
Kimberly R.
I love this product. It does wonders and just as it us supposed it. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Breona J.
Got the juices flowing. Felt a bit violated, but it's all good in the hood. Or should I say rectum 😃
Asher R.
This product works wonders. Its worth the money and thanks to a friend for recommending it to me.
Dani J.
Old Hickory, TN
This is an awesome product! It works very well and does as intended. Well worth the investment.
Megan M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
If you have to use it :(
At least know IT WORKS and be :) .
This is a good product.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I love this prod. I feel hydrated and refreshed it's all.natural feeling as well
Kim G.
Easy to grip and use. Easy to wash and store I would definitely recommend
jack c.
West Chester, PA
Should I try and poop first before I use this?
Mistie R.
Warren, OH
What exactly does this do for you and how does it benefit you? Is it for constipation?