BY CARA B NATURALLY

All-Natural Tear-Free Gently cleanse your child s delicate hair and skin with our all-natural, nourishing bath solution.  CARA B Naturally™ Shampoo/Body Wash includes vitamin E and aloe to moisturize and soothe, while imparting a rich cleansing lather and calming all-natural chamomile fragrance.  Hair and skin are left feeling clean and soft. Paraben-Free Petroleum-Free Phthalate-Free Sulfate-Free Mineral Oil-Free No Artificial Colors or Fragrances CARA B Naturally™ is formulated especially for babies and children of diverse ethnicities, skin types, and hair textures.  Our all-natural skin and hair care products are made with only gentle plant-based conditioners and moisturizers-we never use any harmful chemicals or synthetic ingredients...because our Children Are Always Beautiful, Naturally™. 80% Post-Consumer Content Natural Products Associ see more...

Lenisha W.
Discovery Bay, CA
I recently purchased this product from Drugsrore.com because I prefer to use natural products for my children. This body wash and shampoo is great for my children's skin and hair. It has a nice scent and is not too fragrant. The shampoo does not strip their hair and their skin feels smooth. I would definitely purchase again!
Christi W.
Temple, TX
Like that the product is natural so I don't have to worry about what I am putting on my little one. Nice and clean to use for shampoo or body wash. Would definitely recommend!