Car Freshner Little Trees Black Ice Air Freshener 6-Pack uploaded by Jamie D.

BY CAR FRESHNER

Black ice 6 pack lil tree see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "they are very cheap and they last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite scent of air freshener my husband and I both use it in the car, it fills the car with a very nice scent. " in 1 review
Jamie D.
monticello
This air freshener is a classic! It smells so dang good and the scent lasts almost a week when fully opened. You can even find these at the dollar store! This scent isn’t too overbearing either. Smells like cologne almost. Will buy again and again.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Black Ice is the best Little Tree scent, period. It lasts the longest (3-4 weeks), and it smells like an amazing men’s cologne. You can find them at your local Walmart or Dollar General in packs of 3 and 6. Definitely worth spending the couple of bucks on!
Shani X.
EDINBORO, PA
This is by far my favorite scent of any air freshener for my car! It lasts long and takes out any smell that may be lingering in my car for whatever reason! I recommened this product!
Jacklyn P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My all time favorite car air freshener. It smells so good! These little trees are very inexpensive and seem to last quite a long time. I always have some on hand in my car!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband is a welder his truck always smells like a shop I made him get some air fresheners and these are the ones he picked out and they get rid of the smell. I can get in his truck without wanting to gag now thank you!
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Little trees is the only brand of air freshener i use in my car. It's super affordable and actually smells better and stronger than other fresheners. Also last longer than most! This black ice scent is not the best. I love sweet scents, But I'm also a girl so i wouldn't want anything other than sweet. This scent is more of a manly scent. It smells like men's cologne!
Gerardo M.
Arlington, TX
Little Trees car fresheners are the way to go. They keep the car smelling great and have a great variety of scents. I don't use any other air fresheners. Very affordable and can usually be found on sale at your nearest autoparts store. I highly recommend combining the black ice with a cherry scents smells great every time.
Sabrina J.
I have always bought black ice for my car air freshener and nothing else. I prefer it over other scents because it is a strong scent (but a great one!) and it gets rid of any bad smells. Also the smell does not fade as fast as some of the other fresheners like the fruity ones and such. I love it!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
My boyfriend and I buy black ice all the time and nothing else. It's s great scent and everyone who gets in the car say they love it. Kills any bad scent from food or messy kids.
Jess S.
These scents and the look of the little tree are so nostalgic. Definitely overwhelming to me at first, but that doesn't last long. Once the scent 'calms' down, it smells wonderful, keeps odors out and lasts seemingly forever!! Great value.
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
How can I make my tree last longer :(?