BY CAR FRESHNER

Black ice 6 pack lil tree see more...

• How can I make my tree last longer :(?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are very cheap and they last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite scent of air freshener my husband and I both use it in the car, it fills the car with a very nice scent. " in 1 review
Gerardo M.
Gerardo M.
Arlington, TX
Little Trees car fresheners are the way to go. They keep the car smelling great and have a great variety of scents. I don't use any other air fresheners. Very affordable and can usually be found on sale at your nearest autoparts store. I highly recommend combining the black ice with a cherry scents smells great every time.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
I have always bought black ice for my car air freshener and nothing else. I prefer it over other scents because it is a strong scent (but a great one!) and it gets rid of any bad smells. Also the smell does not fade as fast as some of the other fresheners like the fruity ones and such. I love it!
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
I love the black ice scent I always only get this one it makes the car smell really good and any room you place it in.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Decorator Expert
My husband is a welder his truck always smells like a shop I made him get some air fresheners and these are the ones he picked out and they get rid of the smell. I can get in his truck without wanting to gag now thank you!
Ary R.
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
I truly do recommend this product to anybody out there. Little trees is one of the best brands for air freshners black ice is what i rock with in all my cars the sence is very long lasting and it very good smelling.i can promis you that i will never stop buying these products
Shani X.
Shani X.
Edinboro
This is by far my favorite scent of any air freshener for my car! It lasts long and takes out any smell that may be lingering in my car for whatever reason! I recommened this product!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Indianapolis , IN
My favorite. I always buy the big packs. I tried a new scent and didn't last like this scent does. I would recommend this product
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
My boyfriend and I buy black ice all the time and nothing else. It's s great scent and everyone who gets in the car say they love it. Kills any bad scent from food or messy kids.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
I love the smell of these! It is the only car freshener I will ever have! Not to mention they are cheap too!
SYNTHIA R.
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
I love these, specially this scent. they are very cheap and they last longer than others.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
How can I make my tree last longer :(?