Car Freshener U1P-10155 Little Trees Air Freshener, Black Ice uploaded by Ayame S.

BY CAR-FRESHENER

Car Freshner U1P-10155 Little Trees Air Freshener, Black Ice Hit the road with fragrance! Keep your car smelling great inside with this Tree Air Freshener. Try it in small spaces as well, like office cubicles, closets and more. Car Freshner U1P-10155 Little Trees Air Freshener, Black Ice Features: Sent is similar to cologne Long lasting scent approximately 90 days Black Ice scent see more...

Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a car freshener and it does what it says. The fragrance is hard to describe...somewhat chilly and kind of minty ? It's effective, the car smells really nice with it on my rearview mirror. I would recommend this over all
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite car air freshener's they're so cheap and I can get them in packages of three or more they have a long lasting smell and a great fragrance to them I would recommend this product definitely.
Yelisa R.
Wilmington , De
Definitely one of my favorites scents. I enjoy the smell and it lasts a decent amount of time as well. I use them in vehicles and even around the house. I use them every time I wash and vacuum my car to keep it smelling great.
Paulina R.
Houston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very nice quality freshener. My boyfriend and even my dad loves these. Our cars always smell super nice :)