BY CAR-FRESHENER

FFFZ1005: Features: -Air freshener-Royal pine scent-Effective and inexpensive-Pleasant fragrance-Lasts 6 to 8 weeks in home, car and office-Made in the USA. Specifications: -7.5 H x 3 W x 0.13 D, 0.03 lbs. see more...

Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
This is the only brand of car fresheners I buy! Pine is one of the best scents also. Does not usually last me 7 weeks like the package states, but they aren't very expensive Car Freshener U1P-10101 Little Tree Air Fresheners, Royal Pine
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Love the smell of Strawberry bad the scent does not last long. It also reminds me of my chil hood my uncle would have these trees hanging off his steering wheel.
Eugenia G.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
While the scent isn't too bad, it doesn't last long. It's the same way for all of their scents. For a couple days it's great, but that's about it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
I liked the scent I just wish that it lasted longer. At first you it very strong than a week later the scent is pretty much gone.
Katie I.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are great you just have to pick the right fragrance, they are very strong at first and then they just linger
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
These are great if you don't have other options. I don't care for most of the scents. My husband loves the new car scent ones though.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
When you think of air freshner these are the original. They aren't very long lasting but they really do freshen the car. and now other scents are offered.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These are a classic scent that everyone knows and seems to love. Only downside is that the scent dissipates quite fast.
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Decorator Expert
This air freshener for the car is too over whelming, I have asthma and I find it hard to breath when this scent is floating around my head.
davinia D.
davinia D.
Fort Myers, FL
I like the pine trees to hang from your mirror. The new car sent is my most favorite by far. They last a long time too, if you use them the right way. Also they are fairly cheap. Love them.