BY CAR-FRESHENER

FFFZ1005: Features: -Air freshener-Royal pine scent-Effective and inexpensive-Pleasant fragrance-Lasts 6 to 8 weeks in home, car and office-Made in the USA. Specifications: -7.5 H x 3 W x 0.13 D, 0.03 lbs. see more...

Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of car fresheners I buy! Pine is one of the best scents also. Does not usually last me 7 weeks like the package states, but they aren't very expensive Car Freshener U1P-10101 Little Tree Air Fresheners, Royal Pine
davinia D.
Fort Myers, FL
I like the pine trees to hang from your mirror. The new car sent is my most favorite by far. They last a long time too, if you use them the right way. Also they are fairly cheap. Love them.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Perfect little air freshener. However, the scent doesn't last as long as I would like. For the price it's no problem to go out and stock up to keep your car smelling delicious!
Adriana V.
Love the smell of Strawberry bad the scent does not last long. It also reminds me of my chil hood my uncle would have these trees hanging off his steering wheel.
Joanna G.
When you think of air freshner these are the original. They aren't very long lasting but they really do freshen the car. and now other scents are offered.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
While the scent isn't too bad, it doesn't last long. It's the same way for all of their scents. For a couple days it's great, but that's about it.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
This air freshener for the car is too over whelming, I have asthma and I find it hard to breath when this scent is floating around my head.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
This product really last for a long time the price are great and they have different colors and smell. The only think is hard to hide it.
Gabrielle C.
These are great if you don't have other options. I don't care for most of the scents. My husband loves the new car scent ones though.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
I liked the scent I just wish that it lasted longer. At first you it very strong than a week later the scent is pretty much gone.