Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a big fan. From my personal experience it did not last long and I felt it was a waste of money
Nicola C.
Westtown, NY
Makes the car smell great for a super long time. It smells amazing and reminds of vanilla ice cream.
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
I love using Car Febreze cause it makes my van smell good and I don't have to worry about it smelling
Danielle R.
Metairie, LA
Really makes the car smell good. Definitely should buy if you want to have a car that smells nice.
Madison H.
Morgantown, WV
These are great for your car because they smell great but I think they run out too fast
Molly C.
Sometimes the smell could be a bit strong but it's better than smelling something else
Tais S.
Haverhill, MA
This is such an affordable way to always have your care smelling great! Will always buy
Chelsea K.
San Fernando
Bought this for my mums car :) I love the smell. Light and relaxing, it's always nice to inhale this scent as we drive home along to some cool jazz