Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Febreze® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Cece C.
Richmond, TX
Love love it . Odor not to harsh. I have a sensitive nose so I try to avoid freshness in closed spaces. This is definitely great. I use it all the time and get numerous compliments from family members
Dalia F.
I love using These in the car make a my car smell so new and fresh.. with 2 kids it's kinda hard keeping the car smelling good but these work wouders. These are amazing
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
These smell great for a couple days, but after about a week I don't smell them at all. Even my infrequent passengers don't notice them when they get in the car.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
The Car Febreze car vent air clips are great for keeping my vehicles smelling great no matter what. I love the smell of the Vanilla and cream air freshener.
Morgan W.
Malta, MT
Love these car fresheners! Besides the fact that they smell amazing, they last forever! Easy to clip into vents and don't dangle annoyingly from the mirror.
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the smell of Vanilla. These are scented, but not overwhelming. They smell great all the time, and even better when the air or heat is in and blowing.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Love the way my car smells with these clips in it! I would highly recommend these in the summer for parents with athletes, keep their stink covered up!!
Shani P.
Irvington, NJ
I am absolutely impressed by how long this product last !! The smell is amazing without being to overwhelming!! Definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer V.
East Lansing, MI
Have been using these for years! Lasts a decent amount of time, and super good scents to choose from! Keeps odors out, and smelling clean!
Sydney H.
Waterford, OH
The easy clip and vanilla scent will keep you loving this car freshener forever. It was very effective in making the car smell wonderful