Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze® CAR Vent Clips Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Madeline P.
Allen, TX
These Air freshener clips are the BEST. Immediately after attaching it to my vent, I notice an amazing new scent in my car. Not only do these vent clips cover odors, they rid them. When I return to my car at different times, I notice right away that there's a newfound, amazing smell in my car. I LOVE this stuff!!
Nyquiah W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these!! They always make my mom's car smell so fresh. I have little brothers, so sometimes they make messes. After cleaning the car, we stick one of those in here to make it smell fresh and it clean. The smell is very light and pleasant. It's not too strong or too subtle. It's the perfect balance of clean and sweet.
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
I love these so much. They always leave my car smelling amazing, i just wish they lasted a little longer than a month. Very effective and always exceed my expectations. I'd say you get what you pay for as far as money. I would definitely recommend.
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
I like how the strength of the scent can be controlled on these, so if you have a smaller car, it's less potent. I'm not a huge fan of this particular scent but it does make the car smell much better! A little expensive.
hannah o.
Leawood, KS
I love the ease of this product. They clip right onto the vents in your car and they last a long time. they completely eliminated the odors in my car and i am very happy with the outcome of using this product. the scent is very pleasant and i will continue to purchase these for my care.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
these suckers are strong, so make sure to only get one if you are sensitive to smell. so easy to use and easy to dispose. love the majority of the scents and they usually have a scratch to smell sticker which really help to know what you are getting.
Britagne M.
This is the ONLY air freshener I use for my car! It will leave your car smelling fresh for days and everyone who rides with you will enjoy as well. The price isn't bad and there are a good variety of scent's to choose from.
Samantha T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love to put in the car. It is great to use to when the car start to smell. It last ok. It doesn't last the the four weeks like it said. I don't like it for that reason because it doesn't last long time.
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE! The scent definitely stays in your car. Not for a day or two but definitely longer and it definitely works wonders. Smells good and definitely is affordable to which is why i repurchase this item a lot or all the time. I recommend for everyone
Amber S.
Staples, MN
Don't take up any space in the car, nor does it leave any mess or residue. The potency is strong at first but not for long. Scent is not overwhelming though, and lasts a long time