Add a Photo
Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

By FEBREZE
#842 in Air Fresheners
Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. FebrezeĀ® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions.
Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Juls F.
Juls F.
I like these they make my car smell absolutely amazing but the only downfall is depending on the sent it goes away faster than I would like it to but all in all I would still recommend these to friends and family because when you do get the right scent it is no doubt the best part when driving somewhere
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Columbus, GA
I purchased this product and it was horrible. It only smelled good for about the first couple of hours after purchasing and putting in car. Didn't last long at all. Had to have ac on in order to smell. Was can normally find for about $3-4 in Wal-Mart or AutoZone. But I don't recommend buying.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carrollton, IL
Because I carpool I love these car air fresheners. Since i have 2 kids a dog and husband my car can smell a little funky at times. So having a clean and fresh smelling car is really important to me. I always get lots of clmplaints when I have one in my vents
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Fat working and long lasting convenient vent clips for the car - a con would be that the smell can be a tad overwhelming at first, but the longevity of this product and easy way it clips in make it worth it. You can find these at most Target stores, etc.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I pretty much love everything Febreze, but these air vents really work wonders. Suprisngly they last pretty long and very potent for their tiny size. I have repurchased these in different scents and have felt satisfied with my purchase every time.
Borislava H.
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
I bought these for my car since I purchased it used and it smelled like the previous owners had a dod living in the vehicle ...at first they smelled great but after the 4-5th day you couldn't even get a hint of the smell of them
amber r.
amber r.
The product smells really good but in my honest opinion i feel like they run out fast. I still purchase these because i do believe it is well worth it and i love getting in my cars and have them smelling clean and fresh.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
I may not have used this scent but I use these car fresheners often. They keep my car smelling good for weeks. They can get a little pricey but their life span is worth it. I recommend car febreze to anyone.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Asheville, NC
As someone who smokes, having a fresh smelling car is difficult. However, with these things it's not so hard anymore! My car smells great all the time and people don't even know I smoke in it!
brenda a.
brenda a.
Not much fluid in "container".... evaporates fast... "gone" quickly and does not make much smell anyway... worthless. I do not recommend this. the product design is questionable.