Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Jolly Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
christy G.
Concord, NC
I love to buy these for car so that it can leave it smelling good. I love the smell and never get tire of it. it lasts a long time and it is very effective. The little pack is very affordable and it worth the price. I recommend this to everyone so that there car can smell as good as mine.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
The febreeze car vent clips really work well. There is nothing better than getting into your car and it smells clean and fresh. T h e scents are great and long lasting. They are easily refilled too. The price is right for the febreeze car vent clips
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
This is something that I use very often in my car. These help clean out all of them smells that I drag in on a day to day basis. People always tell me my car smells great when I use these.
Victoria N.
Cincinnati , OH
This smells so good and makes your car smell fresh and clean and last a long time. I got mine at cvs with a coupon so it was affordable I think I pair $2 for it. Definitely recommend it for your car.
Kristen H.
Chicago
The scent didn't last very long, in fact none of the scents do! I wish they did, I'd buy them all the time. I've spent too much money trying different scents only to have them not work.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
El carro siempre tenía un olor un poco desagradable. Los niños luego de sudar jugando, se montaban en el carro y éste quedaba así. Pero luego probé car febreze y desapareció el olor. El carro parace y huele como nuevo. Definitivamente recomiendo utilzarlo. Mientras, yo seguiré comprando más cada vez que se me acaben!!
Juls F.
I like these they make my car smell absolutely amazing but the only downfall is depending on the sent it goes away faster than I would like it to but all in all I would still recommend these to friends and family because when you do get the right scent it is no doubt the best part when driving somewhere
Maegan B.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with these. I love how the scent gets slightly stronger after the vent is on. Smells nice and fresh like I just bought the car and has a great holiday smell to it. Very inexpensive and lasts forever. Easy to clip onto your vent and doesn't take up room
Chelsea B.
Carrollton, IL
Because I carpool I love these car air fresheners. Since i have 2 kids a dog and husband my car can smell a little funky at times. So having a clean and fresh smelling car is really important to me. I always get lots of clmplaints when I have one in my vents
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Fat working and long lasting convenient vent clips for the car - a con would be that the smell can be a tad overwhelming at first, but the longevity of this product and easy way it clips in make it worth it. You can find these at most Target stores, etc.