BY FEBREZE

Febreze Car Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions see more...

Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
I just purchased this for my car and I'm totally in love with the smell! From the lowest setting to the highest your car smells laundry fresh. I can't believe how powerful this small device is! I would definitely keep it on the passenger side if you drive alone because the scent is so powerful especially if the vents are on or in the back. Other than that I definitely recommend.
Sherri J.
Philadelphia, PA
Using this in my vehicle was great for several weeks. It was fresh scent and was very easy to place in car. I noticed after about 2 weeks the fragrance became more subdued but the car still had a nice smell upon entering. It appears to last a while too. It's going on 5 weeks and I still have some left. Febreze Car Air Freshener New Car Scent
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These car freshners are ok. Personally I don't find that they give off enough scent but it is there subtly. I have one in each air compartment to keep the car smelling good. I feel like there are other brands that smell better though.
Raquel N.
It's one of my favorites. I love opening a new one to put on my car. The smell is so nice. It's very effective when you first open it but it loses its strong smell after a little while.
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
I always have one of these in my car at all times. Makes my car smell great, the only downside is how long they last. I've tried several different scents and they never dissapoint.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
You can never go wrong by popping one (or 2!) of these into your vehicle. The scent options are great and they're perfectly strong. Worth the couple bucks. I'm not kidding when I say these do the job. My son spilled a bunch of milk in my truck and although I thought I got it all, I missed some under the drivers seat and these kept my car from totally reeking until I could get to the auto detailer.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the most amazing air freshener that I have ever found for my car! This one lasts for a long time. Most of the ones that I tried before would smell good, but they didn't last long at all. This one lasts! It smells amazing, too. It left my car smelling fresh & nice. I got a lot of compliments on it when people would get into my car. I love it!
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
We love these car clips! They are easy to use and smell great! A word of caution, they are very fragrant, so if you have a small car just be aware. Even after they are empty the scent stays in the car for a long time. We have only used them in cars with fabric upholstery and I feel like it is absorbed into the fabric. Overall though they last longer and are more effective than other car fresheners I have tried.
Jessica K.
Sparta, NC
Even the newest of cars can get an unpleasant smell in them from time to time. These inexpensive air fresheners not only add a pleasant scent - they also remove some of the bad ones! You can place it on your vent, or get creative if the smell is too strong to begin with. There's nothing better than getting into a car that smells like something you love at the end of a long day.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
These smell great but do not last long. I always put mine on the lowest "setting" and they still run out fast. My car has a permanent cigarette smell from the previous owners (disgusting I know) and nothing works to help mask it. These do ok at masking the scent for a short while.