BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Car™ Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions see more...

Barbara P.
Athens, AL
I haven't found a car freshener yet that I can stand. They all seem to be too much and give me a headache. My husband had used my car to drive back and forth to work and it smelled like tires all the time. Nothing seemed to get the odor out. I had to have something else to smell other than rubber. I was able to pop this in the vent and select a little or a lot. I put it on the lowest setting and was able to keep it in the car until it ran out. Did a good job at masking the rubber odor until it went away.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
My son got me a car Febreze car vent clip. I absolutely love it!! He got the cotton scent. It smells like fresh laundry in my car now. It's not over powering though. I want to try new scents as soon as this one goes out.
Beauty H.
Duluth, GA
If you don't have a Gain Vent Clip please stop at your nearest car wash, get that bad boy vacuumed out good and throw one of these even badder boys in the car. So nice to smell and th last one I purchased lasted about two weeks with a very nice smell always flowing through the car. The smell didn't give out after just a few days which is pretty nice .
Amber S.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have two kids who love to snack in my car. One day I got in my car and could tell the kiddos hid some fries or something. So I cleaned out my car but could still smell it so I got one of these bad boys and it made it all go away
Monica J.
HOUSTON, TX
I need these in my car because I love the feeling of getting into a fresh smelling car! I like when people compliment me when they get into my car as well :)

They are affordable when I buy them from Costco!
Justin L.
Harlingen, TX
I LOVE this car scent. Lasts about a month as is described on package, depending on how hot your climate is (here in Texas, it evaporates quicker than it would further north). Absolutely fantastic fruity smell that is refreshing and clean smelling when hopping into the car.
Erin R.
Wimauma, FL
EXTREMELY strong!! The first time I used this in the car I had to ride with the windows down for a couple min.  I would suggest putting this on a back vent if you have an SUV.  I usually buy these type items at Target when they go on sale.
courtney c.
Macon, GA
I use these packs in my car. I always have two in my car. They keep my car fresh. They don't last for too long but I have my dog in my car a lot and I like them to keep the car fresh. I bought it at kroger. A little pricey, but I buy them.
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
I am in love with these air fresheners. I wish they lasted longer but I will keep buying them be issue the Gain one smells so good! A little pricey at Target compared to other car air fresheners, but the smell makes it worth it!
Victoria B.
Baxley, GA
Smells great and keeps the car smelling good as well you can also put them in the vents of the house to guide your house a little pick me up no ones gonna notice