Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Car Febreze Car Vent Clips Gain Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, )

Car Febreze® Car Vent Clips Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze® CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions

[product:car-febreze-car-vent-clips-gain-moonlight-breeze-air-freshener-1-count-006-oz] ? Has anyone used this before? I don’t like the air fresheners that are so strong it gives me a headache and I can’t even enjoy my ac on.
Start your review of Car Febreze® Car Vent Clips Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Shannon O.
Des Moines, IA
The smell is fabulous and lasts for weeks. The Gain scents in particular are my favorite.
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are by far the only air fresheners I use in my car. The febreeze ones are the strongest kind and I’ll put one in about two vents and the scent will last in mar car for easily 2 months or more. I myself noted that the gain ones last even longer! Would definitely recommend
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
In the beginning the smell was perfect and strong enough to deodorize the car. But after a week or so, it was nearly non-existent. Does not live up to its 30 day advertising.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like these vent clips to freshen the air in my car, but it does NOT last 30 days. There is 3 settings to adjust how much scent is released and even on the lowest setting the scent doesn't last. The one that seems to last the longest is the Hawaiian scented one.
Elva C.
Mesquite, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this vent clips they smell so good and the smells does last on your car and I like how you can choose how much product you want to use
Becca L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are gonna be your best bet to refresh your car. the oils last longer and the scents are much fresher and do not smell cheap. The product is $3 for a single pack which isn't a terrible since it will last longer than the cardboard trees. I haven't found a scent I haven't like, they last about 3-5 weeks depending on how much you use your vents. The only thing I did notice is that it doesn't give off much scent if the vents aren't on. But these are my favorites regardless
Diana A.
Mycar was smelling fresh and clean. Loved the smell. Not too much smell that would irritate you.
jacque E.
Verbena, AL
I love the Febreeze for the car. They smell fabulous and last forever. I just wish they would last a little longer. It is definitely not disappointing, this purchase that is. It is completely affordable and I do recommend you try these little babies out.
Jandailys G.
Leave my car with a delicious smell all the time. It may be ending up and it smells good at all. I give it to all my relatives so that their cars also smell great. The best aroma is the floral.
Briseyda S.
Long Beach, CA
Car Febreze is the best there is because it has a great smell that makes my car smell very Fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candace C.
Ontario, CA
il y a 2 ans
Car Febreze® Car Vent Clips Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, ) ? Has anyone used this before? I don’t like the air fresheners that are so strong it gives me a headache and I can’t even enjoy my ac on.