Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Cranberry Cheer Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Cranberry Cheer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze CAR Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach air freshener to air vents to begin slowly releasing rich scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR Vent Clips. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Cranberry Cheer Air Freshener  (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Car Febreze CAR Vent Clips Cranberry Cheer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.06 Oz)
Brandi F.
I don't find this product to hold its quality. I've purchased many scents and they all still seem to do the same thing. I would estimate the scent life to be approximately three days. It will start strong and then end.
Lorraine B.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff smells soo good and it keeps my car smelling fresh for at least a month before replacing. Much better than the pine air freshners you get at the car wash
Amy S.
Coventry, CT
I started buying these a few years ago when I was driving my friend who was a smoker. There was always a smoky smell in my car after we went somewhere so she actually bought them for me to try. Now she has since quit smoking and I need them but I like having the scent anyway and I like getting the seasonal ones. I currently have this one in my car and it smells really nice. I like getting a more holiday/Christmas scent to help get me in a christmassy mood.
I like that you can set how much scent come out too. That makes them last awhile for me.
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
I absolutely adore this air freshener. I love the concept of clipping them onto the vents rather than just a hanging air freshener because it is somewhat in your control as to how much scent is released. I have tried these in so many different scents and my boyfriend does as well, we always get so many compliments on how good our cars smell!
Brittany M.
Hayden, CO
I love the Frebreze vent clips. I am obsessed with everything smelling nice in my life, so I love that the second I step into my car I smell the vent clips and I always get compliments on a nice smelling car. I would recommend this to anyone who loves their car to smell like a yummy candle.
Kaitlyn O.
Kansas City, MO
Having two dogs used to leave my car smelling not so fresh. Then I started using these Febreze car vent clips and you wouldn't even guess that I had two dogs! They leave my car smelling less like two wet dogs live in it and more like a clean automobile.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
The most affordable option for keeping your car smelling great for weeks. Although this isn't one of my favorite scents, this product is by far one of the longest lasting air fresheners for a car. All other air fresheners lose their scent quickly, but not this product!
These little pods of goodness keep my car smelling nice! one con though, is that the scent isn't super strong as I would hope it to be. they are somewhat affordable but they could be a little cheaper due to their lack of smell.
Caitlyn L.
Struthers, OH
Definitely worth the 5 stars. Keeps my car smelling so nice and clean and lasts a long time. I don't use anything else in my car. It's not too over powering, but it's just enough to make the car smell nice.
Beth T.
I love these little car vent clips. They make my car smell amazing. Every time someone gets in my car they ask what smells so good. I would definitely refer this product to anyone!