BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Car and Driver Magazine is an excellent source of information for the auto enthusiast. Covering every type of automobile on the road, including cars, pickups, vans, and sport-utility vehicles, both foreign and domestic, Car and Driver Magazine road tests every model and then describes its performance in an objective yet entertaining way to the reader. In addition to car reviews, each issue gives you the news about the latest technology, and developments in the industry and in politics that affect the automobile business. Also included are articles on motorsports and important personalities. see more...

• Does anyone else's significant other get obsessive about ...9 Answers
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
My husband loves this magazine. If you love cars this is the magazune for you.
d m.
One of my husband's go to magazines anything car related has his attention.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is my dads favorites magazines!! Great for any person who loves cars!!
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this magazine its my favorite to watch to learn about stuff and cars
Mercedes D.
I get this magazine every month and absolutely love the diverse range of vehicles that it covers. Every month I learn something new about a specific car/brand. Plus they keep my dad entertained when he comes over!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
My son loves this magazine and all of the cars ,my favorite is how they drive and I read very well often and enjoy it to,it is very helpful and it's not really different,I must read more it's that great
Melissa B.
Bedford, NS
This is a great magazine! Although I do not have a subscription I definitely enjoy reading these in waiting rooms!
Tara N.
Does anyone else's significant other get obsessive about NOT tossing these out after they're finished reading them? Lol