BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Car and Driver Magazine is an excellent source of information for the auto enthusiast. Covering every type of automobile on the road, including cars, pickups, vans, and sport-utility vehicles, both foreign and domestic, Car and Driver Magazine road tests every model and then describes its performance in an objective yet entertaining way to the reader. In addition to car reviews, each issue gives you the news about the latest technology, and developments in the industry and in politics that affect the automobile business. Also included are articles on motorsports and important personalities. see more...

• Does anyone else's significant other get obsessive about ...9 Answers
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
Subscribed this magazine for my 4 year old because he loves cars. He loves this magazine. He has 6 already. He has learned a lot of brands and get to see the car inside & out. He literally flips a few magazines before sleep each night. He spells out the brand and learns to read. I'm the best mom to get this magazines for him.
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
My father loves this magazine so much! I swear we have these in every bathroom in my house and we have six bathrooms! We have a subscription because the information in this is so good! I would highly recommend this to all car lovers and makes a great gift to any car lovers in your life!
Tara N.
These do NOT get thrown away in my home. My fiancé, a mustang owner and enthusiast, gets this monthly and loves it. It's the only thing he actually reads aside from his work. Again, even if it's old, they can't be tossed. Lol!
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
We at my place of employment have a subscription to Car and Driver. It's a great read especially if you want to get the 411 on all the new cars and what to expect. I am a car lover as is my husband and we plan on getting a subscription too. If you are a car fanatic then this is a good read for you.
Kimberly M.
If you are in the market for a new car, pick up the latest issue of this magazine. They do a great job at testing new models and review both the autos strengths and weaknesses. You can't go wrong with Car and Driver.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Excellent magazine a leader in the industry your go to magazine for car needs the articles are fantastic the inserts are great if you took I read this a few times a year I would recommend car and driver to anyone
Stephanie L.
This is an excellent magazine if you are interested in cars and new developments with them. I always like to pick up a copy here and there to see what new technology is coming. It's always fascinating.
d c.
Bethesda, MD
I was a subscriber as a child and teenager, C&D fueled my interest in cars until I ended up devoting a good chunk of my career working in the industry. I find them to be more impartial and less advertorial than most other titles in the automotive space.
Sarah C.
I've never owned a subscription, but whenever I'm at the airport or bookstore and want a car magazine, Car & Drive is one that I tend to gravitate to often.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love reading the articles and looking at the cars...i didn't really know much about cars but now I know what to shop for if I ever need anythong.
Tara N.
Does anyone else's significant other get obsessive about NOT tossing these out after they're finished reading them? Lol