Capture Youth Glow Booster

by Dior

The Age-Delay Illiminating Serum A real radiance concentrate, this serum offers skin all the benefits of the Kakadu plum. 100 times more concentrated in vitamin C than an orange, it helps to clarify the complexion and to act on uneven skin texture to create a luminous, even complexion.

I recently ordered this on belk. Is it oily? I see everyone’s talking about glow, glow, glow. Now I’m worried.
Is this good for sensitive skin? Because I break out very easily
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Capture Youth Glow Booster!
How would you rate this product?
Olivia V.
Orange, CA
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by Olivia V.
This Dior serum is a game changer and worth every penny. I have very sensitive skin but I don’t have any breakout from this serum. The smell and the texture is wonderful. I use about 3 drops for my entire face, my skin is glowing and plumping when I wake up the next day. #dior #diorglow #glowbooster #captureyouth #skincare
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by Meenu R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought this glow booster serum to enhance my makeup to have more natural and shiny look. This product is working very well on my skin and gives glowy look. This is expensive but completely worth it. I highly recommend this if you are looking to add something shiny look in your makeup routine.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by Jeanette C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this serum I use it during the day and night .......definitely recommend this product
Manoja K.
Hoover, AL
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by Manoja K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Want that Dewy and Sheer look on Face this is it the HOLYGRAIL Product Glow Booster which illuminates skin instantly after applying. I love how my skin looks after the applyingCapture Youth Glow Booster
Sasha O.
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by Sasha O.
Capture Youth Glow Booster is my favorite vitamin c serum ever! Fast absorbing, not sticky or oily and combines well with any moisturizer. I also love Dior Capture Youth Plump Filler Age-Delay Plumping Serum - goes great under make up and can be mixed with glow serum for ultimate moisture boost ❤️
Jennifer W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I received a sample of this from Nordstrom and I’m hooked. I love the way this makes my skin feel and I love the scent. I would love to try all of the serum from Dior.
Kristy J.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
With a runny, deep amber appearance, this serum is housed in a very fancy glass bottle paired with a convenient dropper dispenser. The serum is formulated with AHA (glycolic acid), vitamin C, murunga plum extract (another source of vitamin C), iris extract, and vitamin E. It helps gently and effectively exfoliate the skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores.Glow Booster is just a dream to apply. It absorbs very efficiently and doesn't interfere with moisturizer and makeup application. The formulation has a mild floral fragrance and can be layered with other serum like 1 essential
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Yes! This serum is really great! I've been using it for a short while but it makes my face glow and look so radiant. I LOVE it! Very lightweight serum and just beautifully soaks into your skin and poof you dont feel it but you see results! Although I'm not 100% in love with the scent it dissipates very fast so you no longer smell it after about a second or two- so dont worry 9f you aren't fond of the scent as well...its goes away lightning fast. I have somewhat sensitive skin, like pimples pop up fast when my skin doesnt like things but this serum doesnt cause me any irritation or breakouts! So that's A+ in my book! I cant wait to buy Diors other serums in this line. The other serums I have tried in the past worked beautifully as well. Dior puts out really great products all around.
christy M.
Arlington, VA
Capture Youth Glow Booster uploaded by christy M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Why does this smell so good! This product smells so amazing and quickly seeps into your skin. When you first put it on it makes your face feel nice and fresh. On a night out the Capture Youth is one of my go to products. It's at a higher price point, but I love it and would buy it again!
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
this is perfect for people with dry skin. it really moisturizes your skin. i use it ever morning for a dewy complexion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara N.
il y a 3 ans
Morgan L. il y a 2 ans
I loved it! I loved the way it felt on my skin and the instant glow i felt like i got. I have combo- oily skin (especially the last few years) but my makeup went on good with it and i dont feel like it added to the oiliness. I cannot speak to the long term affects as i had a mini but if i didnt have a massive amount of skin care products i need to burn through i would buy the full size and might once i get through some of what i have.