BY CAPTAIN MORGAN

• How much of an aftertaste does it have?5 Answers
  • How different is this from the original spiced rum?1 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? I love Captain but am just wonderin...3 Answers
Captain Morgan White Rum
  • "Very smooth taste that you can mix with anything for a perfect drink!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in a lot of mixed drinks I make." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite rum to pair with coke! It's a super easy drink to make and is great for tailgates or parties. It also is a great price for someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money! I definitely repurchase this whenever I run out, and keep it around for last minute occasions!
Josica C.
Brainerd, MN
Nice smooth rum. Mixed easily with multiple options. I would say it is comparable to Bacardi white rum. The packaging is nice and easy to open like the normal bottles. The flavor is good, smooth going down. I Would buy this again in the future.
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
Great liquor to make different mixed drinks. I don’t recommend this to make plain shots but it can make a variety of drinks with different sodas, juices or drink mixes. Not overwhelming and not coconut flavored.
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this version of rum a tiny bit more than the original sliced, but it can be really difficult to find. It's a little bit sweeter than the original and almost has a vanilla flavor.
Cecelia C.
Ionia, MI
My mom loves this with Diet Coke. We drink it a lot during the summer for BBQs and even sometimes cook with it. It’s pretty good compared to others we have tried. I use the bottles for fun targets. I’d probably buy again.
Radhika R.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I enjoy white rum, and Captain Morgan is a great option. I believe this is my go to when purchasing white rum. It did meet my expectations and is also affordable.
Elevated H.
Easily the best white rum and possibly the best rum overall. If I'm out at a bar or sporting event and I see Captain Morgan White Rum I head straight for the bar
Maria W.
Chesapeake, VA
Great with a mixed drink! It's not too strong but it's still strong enough. It tasted better then I thought it was so that's a plus. It doesn't break the bank so it's not expensive. The flavor is kind of dry but still good. I would definitely recommend this drink!
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
This is a great alcohol! It works really good in my homemade mojitos and in other fruity drink. I prefer this to the other brand I have tried. I also like the packaging and I will keep buying this brand.
Alexa G.
Tampa
Smooth, sweet flavor. Best mixed with club soda and lime. Have only bought once as an alternative to the original spiced rum. Bottle size was perfect for 4-6 people to share a few drinks. Would recommend to others looking to try a new rum flavor.
mj d.
What do you like to mix it with?
Melody H.
Pompano Beach, FL
How much of an aftertaste does it have?
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What is your favorite way to mix Captain Morgan White Rum?
Denise V.
Is this worth trying? I love Captain but am just wondering how similar it is to other white rums.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How different is this from the original spiced rum?