Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle

by Captain Morgan

#4 in Rum

Spice it up like a Captain with our classic Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum. Our spiced rum is a secret blend with subtle notes of vanilla and caramel to create a smooth and medium bodied taste. Our Original spiced rum is perfect paired with your favorite mixed cocktail. There's a reason this is the #1 selling spiced rum in North America! Includes one 70 proof 1 L bottle of Original Spiced Rum.
However you enjoy it, our rum brings the spirit of adventure to any party. So join the ranks and raise a glass of Captain, Captain.
Please drink responsibly. Captain's Orders!

Can we drink straight or should mix with something?
Is this rum good to go in eggnogIs this room good to go in eggnog?
Shots or drinks?
Start your review of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle!
Product Highlights
I always forget how great Captian Morgan is until have a Captain and Coke, you really cannot go wrong with that drink!in reviews
My suggestion is Captain and Ginger ale, makes for a super smooth drink and doesn't give your that Coke syrup build up in your stomach if you decide to have multiple drinks that night. in reviews
Its super smooth tastes really good with rootbeer, I am not a big cola drinker so I prefer Root Beer!in reviews
I make spiced apple cider every year and 3 years ago I read a recipe that recommended adding in Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.in reviews
You can never go wrong with a Captain and Coke, love the smooth flavor of spiced rum vs. regular white rum.in reviews
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Susan C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum is a premium Caribbean Rum with spice & other natural flavours. It’s alcohol by volume is 35% which might explain why it’s one of my husband favourites. He’s the main Rum drinker in our house and particularly enjoys Captain Morgan Rum mixed with Coke Zero and ice🥃 Personally l enjoy it in a Dirty Banana Cocktail, all ingredients need to mixed in a blender 🍹😉. - 1/4 to 1/2 cup ice cubes (use crushed) - 1 1/2 ounces rum (1 standard shot) - 3/4 ounce Kahlúa - 3/4 ounce banana liqueur - 1 ounce/2 tablespoons light cream - 1 ounce/2 tablespoons whole milk - 1 ripe banana If you haven’t tried it you should give it ago!
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by nydia R.
Purchased at: Target
I love captain Morgan!!!! It’s one of my faves and it’s easy to mix up with anything. It’s not nasty tasting or cheap tasting. I mix it with tequila and fresh lemon sour with some simple syrup. Best ever drink!
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,236 reviews
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Amy M.
I'm more of a wild turkey girl with gingerale. But variety is great. Great by itself or.mizec in with something. Strong and will hit the spot. Yummy 😋 flavour. Great at tailgating football games etc . I would recommend to others. ❤
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Priscilla T.
Love the flavor of this rum and use it in quite a few mixed drinks 🍹. Quality product at a great price.
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Amanda R.
Got a little Captain In ya?.. I can do Captain and coke, but I prefer making fruity mixed drinks with captain. I like to mix some Malibu, blue curacao, melon liqueur and pineapple juice. DELICIOUS!! Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Cheryl S.
Purchased at: Costco
I started drinking this in my early twenties and 30 years later it is still my favorite. I don't know what it is about it cuz normally I'm not a spiced person but this spiced rum is perfect for me. I drink it with diet Coke and sometimes diet ginger ale in the summer. The only other one that comes close for me is an Appleton spiced rum but it is difficult to get where I live and I think Captain Morgan is more cost effective.
Ivy N.
Gulfport, FL
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - 1L Bottle uploaded by Ivy N.
Purchased at: Publix
A classic, a great go-to drink, if you can’t think of anything! Mix it with ginger-ale. It taste like a cream soda. Not to mention it’s super cheappp. Good and cheap? You can’t beat that.
Rachel M.
This is a great rum, all of my friends and I prefer Captians when we go out. It is a sweet rum, easy to drink. Depending on your soda preference, you can mix with a coke or a sprite. I prefer clear sodas and believe that when mixed with the sprite its taste is similar to a cream soda.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband loves this rum. He also loves rum and cokes. He puts the two together and has a perfect drink for him, however not so much for me. I don’t like coke and I didn’t like rum with Dr. Pepper. I find myself drinking this mixed in things where I really don’t taste it so I took his five and dropped a star for me.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,548 reviews
If you wanted something a little bit different this is for you it’s a little bit expensive but every once in a while and very well worth it is a good value
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen C.
Lexington, SC
il y a 2 ans
Bonita K. il y a 2 ans
My favorite is called a Washington apple lol