BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #100 in Rum

When Sam Bronfman, President and CEO of Seagram¡¯s drinks company, arrived in the Caribbean in the 1940s, he was mesmerized by the opportunities presented by spiced rum. He quickly set about becoming ¡±Rum King of the World¡± and established a network of trading relationships with distillers across the region, founding the Captain Morgan Rum Company in 1945. When the Captain Morgan Rum Company subsequently purchased the Long Pond Distillery in Jamaica, Sam bought an age-old family recipe for spiced rum from the Levy Brothers, two Jamaican pharmacists from Kingston. That recipe would become the inspiration for Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum. see more...

Amanda M.
Middleburg, FL
Captain Morgan Tattoo has to be one of the most unique tasting rums out there. It doesn’t have the usual barrel aged flavor, it comes off more sweet than original Captain Morgan. The best part about Captain Morgan Tattoo is mixing it, most every soda I have mingled it with goes perfectly and just makes the liquor taste even better!
Karrie L.
Westville
This is spicy and delicious. You have not had a proper rum and coke experience until you've tried a Captain Morgan's tattoo and coke, it has the perfect blend of spices to make your average rum and coke extraordinary!! It is easy in the wallet too!!
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
I’ve never met a Captain Morgan I didn’t like. Love a touch in my coffee in the morning and it’s always in my Horse saddle hip flask. I fill ‘up my flask collection and take them on my travels for a hotel room nightcap.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
I love Captain, but this tattoo was a tad off for me. Has a weird dark licorice flavor with a hint of vanilla. Not easy on the stomach. Shoots pretty smooth for the most part just not very impressed with the flavor.
MeriBeth G.
Silver Bay
This is really good mixed with lemonade for a lemonade/iced tea half & half mixed drink. BUT your bartender has to know how to mix it to get the right blend for it to taste just right. Very good summer drink
Roni-Jean R.
6126 Ridge rd. Wadsworth, Ohio
Do shots, make mixed drinks. Pour it in a glass and just chug. The flavour is sweet and smooth, you'll be fooled into thinking the alcohol percent is practically non existent. You'd be wrong.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
The one and only time I drank this rum, I blacked out, lost my cat, and puked all over my couch. Would recommend using caution, and also not playing the Saints Game when drinking this...
Jantina R.
A good stand alone drink. Nice amount of flavor! The hangover isn't pretty though. This is more of a sipping drink. You can definitely take shots, but I promise you will want to take it slow, it will creep up on you and the next day you will be miserable.
Irena M.
This version of captain Morgan is fantastic!!!!!!  It's super hard to find though.  I was told by the clerk it was discontinued and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.  It is a very flavorful dark rum that doesn't have that cheap alcohol taste.  When you can find it it's priced comparable to regular captain Morgan.
Kiah D.
Jacksonville
Captain Morgan Tattoo is my favorite. It might be just me, but it kind of tastes like Dr Pepper® Original and is delicious when mixed with it. Very affordable but I’ve only found it at ABC Liquors. Luckily there’s one nearby!