Captain Morgan Rum Co. CAPTAIN MORGAN 100 PROOF SPICED RUM 1LT

BY CAPTAIN MORGAN RUM CO.

Captain Morgan 100 Proof Spiced Rum is a blend of Caribbean rum and select spices that bring out the intensity of rum in all its full-flavored glory. Made with molasses, water, mash and yeast, our 100 proof spiced rum has a smooth, mellow taste. A firm favorite, itâ s specially crafted to taste great with cola or as a shot. A big spiced rum from Captain Morgan, keeping the strength up at 100 proof (50% ABV) and the flavor intensity to match. see more...

Rebecca B.
This was the first drink i have tried and i have to say it’s pretty good, would recommend if you want something smooth with a punch. good by itself or mixed with another Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum Captain Morgan Original Spiced RumCaptain Morgan Black Cask 100 Proof Spiced Rum
Jess K.
My favorite of all time! I enjoy Captain and Dr. Pepper and lime makes for a great mixed drink. Taste smooth. The packaging is iconic! Great for photos. I would recommend this alcohol to anyone. It's even a great price and it'll give you a nice buzz if that's what you're looking for.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
My favorite rum to drink, you can pretty much mix it with anything and it taste good. I personally like to mix it with cherry Pepsi, Dr.Pepper, or sweet tea but i will drink it alone over ice or shots. It's affordable, always in bars, and I'm able to find it in most liquor stores.
Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
Very rich and delicious. Makes a very good rum and coke. It’s affordable compared to other spiced rums. I think it’s a great value, the improvement I wouldn’t mind is more spiced flavor. I would recommend to others as an introduction to rum.
Charity B.
I love this!! My favorite alcohol! I never have a hangover and I love mixing it with water and lime juice because the lime juice completely takes away the taste of the liquor and it is like you are drinking lime water!
Mackenzie S.
Chicago
My go to for rum and cokes. Sweet and smooth and you dont get a harsh burn like some of the well brands at bars. No room for improvement. Captain Morgan’s is my number one choice and definitely recommend it to others!
Eva B.
Northern Cambria
This is one of my go to drinks. it has a great taste and goes awesome with coke. When i used to bartend it was my go to drink for people who didnt know what they wanted. It also a very reasonable price.
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
This stuff is honestly so good, I can mix this alcohol with almost any beverage, it could be with a Sprite or Coke or Pepsi, juice, a Slurpee or slushy. It’s an overall a very versatile drink
Jessica R.
Martinsburg
I am not much of a rum person. But I have to admit that this captain Morgan rum was really good not by any means my new favorite liqueur but something I can see drinking a bit with friends
Phebe J.
Very smooth and easy to drink, mixes well with dark sodas as well. Also amazing in baking. Great bottle and label design, very iconic. By far my favorite brand of spiced rum