Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum  uploaded by Sadie S.

BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #53 in Rum

Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum makes any rum drink taste better – try it with cola, ginger ale, fruit juices, or in a daiquiri. see more...

Leah J.
I don't drink very often but when I do buy liquor it is usually Captain Morgan. I like the flavor a lot more than other brands of rum. It is best served with orange juice and grenadine other fruity flavors to make a tropical drink. Although I do drink it with Coke as well.
Courtney E.
Binghamton
My absolute favorite rum next to the captain morgan black (that stuff is AMAZING) but original is nice and smooth, goes great in coke, or in a nice hot cider drink. Not insanely expensice but great quality. Some of my favorite nights started with a bottle of the captain!
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
When I do have a drink I got for a captain and diet with a lime! I love the dark spiced rum that Captain Morgan offers! This is my go to alcohol when I do choose to have an adult beverage. It drinks very smooth and doesn’t leave an odd after taste.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Only captain I’ll drink is the original! If I ever get a drink with rum in it, it will be captain. My staple drink, like most, is a captain and coke. Such a classic and great flavor. Can’t go wrong. Always have one in the house.
Lexi A.
Captain Morgan original spiced rum is by far my favorite rum! I’ve tried rums from local distillers and none of them compare. It goes very well with Coca Cola or Dr Pepper. 10/10 i would recommend to anyone!
Kate H.
Williamsport
Spiced rum and coke is the only adult beverage I don't tire of. And no rum compares to Captain, for me. It's a great middle-of-the-road price and the flavor never disappoints. Definitely my go-to!
Amanda L.
Raymond, IA
Captain Morgan is my go-to for mixed drinks! I love it in sprite during the summer because it’s very refreshing and light. You can also mix it with Coke, Dr. Pepper, and orange juice with grenadine!
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
Captain is my drink of choice. The spiced rum is smooth enough that I could sip it on the rocks. My favorite is to mix it with Diet Pepsi. It's a match made in heaven and available anywhere you go!
Lauren K.
Zeeland, MI
Captain Morgan is hands down my favorite drink. I always drank it with Diet Coke until recently when i tried mixing it with Mountain Dew. Strange sounding, I know. But it's so good. I love captain!
Irena M.
This is my go to rum for mixed drinks that are not on the tropical or fruity side.  It has great flavor and doesn't taste like a bottom shelf brand. The price is inexpensive and can be found anywhere that sells alcohol. Great rum for the price and tastes good.