BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #4 in Rum

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always forget how great Captian Morgan is until have a Captain and Coke, you really cannot go wrong with that drink!" in 13 reviews
  • "My suggestion is Captain and Ginger ale, makes for a super smooth drink and doesn't give your that Coke syrup build up in your stomach if you decide to have multiple drinks that night. " in 11 reviews
  • "Its super smooth tastes really good with rootbeer, I am not a big cola drinker so I prefer Root Beer!" in 10 reviews
  • "I make spiced apple cider every year and 3 years ago I read a recipe that recommended adding in Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum." in 7 reviews
  • "I however like to wait until December to mix some spiced rum, egg nog, dash of nutmeg and stir with a cinnamon stick!" in 6 reviews
Carolyn W.
Kitchener
Goes down smoothly and tastes great. It's at a good, affordable price point. You can definitely taste the spice in it, but its not too strong to the point that its overpowering - it compliments the rum well. Because of that, it makes it such a delicious combination with Coke or Pepsi. It doesn't burn a lot and is enjoyable to drink. I have bought it over and over again for the past decade or so.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Captain and Diet Coke.... that is one of my all time favorite mixed drinks. I love the sweet spicy taste of Captain Morgan’s spiced rum mixed in with some cold diet Coca Cola. I don’t use regular cola, because it would be too sweet for me. I also only use Coca Cola with my Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. The two just go together perfectly.
Maria P.
If your into Rum, Captain Morgan is a must try. Captain Morgan is smooth, with a hint of spice to it. It does not have that strong, burning aftertaste most liquors leave behind. You can drink Captain Morgan straight or mixed with other liquors and or sodas. I have personally tried it with Rumchata and or Fireball. Also with Gingerale. Captain Morgan is definitely a must try. My husband and I love it when relaxing at home or when on a night out.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I always have a bottle of this in our house because it’s great to mix with coke and have a nice rum and coke! It can be expensive but you can always find a good deal on it. I don’t like a lot of rum but this is one I enjoy. It’s smooth and it’s not too strong so I enjoy drinking this more than other brands!
Andrea J.
I love captain. It has been my go-to since I was about 21 years old. When I was young and first started drinking for fun, I would drink just about anything. Now I am very picky and will typically only drink captain. It goes great mixed with so many things: coke, cherry coke, ginger ale, apple cider, sprite.
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Captain and coke, you honestly can’t go wrong ! If you ever feel like you don’t know what to order or you go to a bar and they have almost nothing you like most of the time u can get a captain and coke without a problem and it’s good and does it’s job ! Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
Jordan G.
Tempe
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I went through my Captain phase when I first started college and once I turned 21 I burnt myself out. This is still a classic and I will have randomly when my friends have a handle but I have to drink it as a mixed drink... no shots! It’s really good with sprite or any clear soda like that really
Taylor K.
This stuff has been my go-to since undergrad and thus far, one year into Law School. It mixes great in simple rum&Coke’s, and it is also easy as a shot. At a decent price, you really can’t go wrong with captain. And if you’re looking for more of a punch, there’s a 100 proof variety as well!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Let me just pay tribute to this glorious rum! This is my favorite alcohol of all time! It is so smooth and has an amazing taste. Plus there is so much that you can do with it and diversity is everything! To me, it is such a soothing and relaxing drink that realllly chills me out!
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this rum. It is my favorite. They have different varieties and flavors. It is not a hugely expensive rum so it is also good for the budget. I mostly buy it at Walmart since it is pretty cheap there. It is very smooth to me and I can drink it straight most of the time.
Michelle D.
WEBSTER, NY
What's your favorite thing to mix with the Captain?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
What's your favorite way to drink this?
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Captain and coke, or dr pepper!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite mixer with this? I usually use diet coke but looking for more ideas
Rachel R.
What do you mix this with?