BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #5 in Rum

Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum.
Puerto Rican rum with spice & other natural flavors.
Rum produced by Captain Morgan Rum CO., Ponce, Puerto Rico.
35% Alc. by vol. (70 proof).
750ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always forget how great Captian Morgan is until have a Captain and Coke, you really cannot go wrong with that drink!" in 13 reviews
  • "My suggestion is Captain and Ginger ale, makes for a super smooth drink and doesn't give your that Coke syrup build up in your stomach if you decide to have multiple drinks that night. " in 11 reviews
  • "Its super smooth tastes really good with rootbeer, I am not a big cola drinker so I prefer Root Beer!" in 10 reviews
  • "I make spiced apple cider every year and 3 years ago I read a recipe that recommended adding in Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum." in 7 reviews
  • "I however like to wait until December to mix some spiced rum, egg nog, dash of nutmeg and stir with a cinnamon stick!" in 6 reviews
Tara S.
Racine, WI
I dont drink much, but when i do, i like drinking mixed drinks and Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum and Coca-Cola® Classic is one of my favs!! It tastes good and not just mixed with Coke,  Coca-Cola® CherryPepsi® , and  Dr Pepper® Original are a few others that ill mix it with. Not to mention, i only have to drink a couple drinks before i start to feel a lil tipsy, which is sorta the point of drinking when i do drink.
Tiffany E.
Lawrenceville
I love captain morgans! Definitely my first rum choice I discovered it when I broke my back tooth killed the pain mixed it in Dr Pepper and you couldn’t tell it was their but my tooth stopped hurting:) and I discovered I love rum! My mom has done some cooking with it. I love it mixed in coffee or with eddysDayer's/Edy's Classics Espresso Chip Ice Cream add a little milk and make a amazing adult milkshake
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Captain and Diet Coke.... that is one of my all time favorite mixed drinks. I love the sweet spicy taste of Captain Morgan’s spiced rum mixed in with some cold diet Coca Cola. I don’t use regular cola, because it would be too sweet for me. I also only use Coca Cola with my Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. The two just go together perfectly.
Maria P.
If your into Rum, Captain Morgan is a must try. Captain Morgan is smooth, with a hint of spice to it. It does not have that strong, burning aftertaste most liquors leave behind. You can drink Captain Morgan straight or mixed with other liquors and or sodas. I have personally tried it with Rumchata and or Fireball. Also with Gingerale. Captain Morgan is definitely a must try. My husband and I love it when relaxing at home or when on a night out.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Unless you're not a fan of rum, what's there not to like about Captain Morgan?  This has always been a favorite of mine ever since I would have a drink or so.  I would always mix this with Coca Cola and relax on a weekend.  It's definitely one of the best out there and I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I always have a bottle of this in our house because it’s great to mix with coke and have a nice rum and coke! It can be expensive but you can always find a good deal on it. I don’t like a lot of rum but this is one I enjoy. It’s smooth and it’s not too strong so I enjoy drinking this more than other brands!
Wil M.
If you’re a dark liquor fan and want something great tasting yet not too pricey, I highly recommend this soft rum. Goes great with almost any mix I can even drink this on the rocks! Captain Morgan is definitely my new favorite rum!!
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
I love capital Morgan rum. Especially in the winter. I love to make a drink called hot apple pie. Capital morgan rum goes very well with this drink and goes down very smooth. I suggest this to many of my friends and family when they are looking for a good rum to try.
Alysha S.
I am definitely a captain and coke girl. Definitely pace yourself when drinking always. My friend tried to chug this and instantly threw up. It really depends on the person. It also tastes good with Vernor’s pop. That mixture, if done right, tastes like cream soda.
Annie R.
Morganton
I love this, it’s my favorite rum ever. I like it mixed with coke-cola which together tastes like Vanilla Coke. The packaging in other rum is nicer but the flavor is great and that’s what matters. Definitely my favorite and something I will purchase again and again.
Michelle D.
WEBSTER, NY
What's your favorite thing to mix with the Captain?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
What's your favorite way to drink this?
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Captain and coke, or dr pepper!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite mixer with this? I usually use diet coke but looking for more ideas
Rachel R.
What do you mix this with?