BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #1 in Rum

Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
  • "I always forget how great Captian Morgan is until have a Captain and Coke, you really cannot go wrong with that drink!" in 13 reviews
  • "My suggestion is Captain and Ginger ale, makes for a super smooth drink and doesn't give your that Coke syrup build up in your stomach if you decide to have multiple drinks that night. " in 11 reviews
  • "Its super smooth tastes really good with rootbeer, I am not a big cola drinker so I prefer Root Beer!" in 10 reviews
  • "I make spiced apple cider every year and 3 years ago I read a recipe that recommended adding in Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum." in 7 reviews
  • "I however like to wait until December to mix some spiced rum, egg nog, dash of nutmeg and stir with a cinnamon stick!" in 6 reviews
Lauren W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Captain Morgan is my favorite rum! I drink this straight, with ice or mixed with soda. I especially love the private stock variety. That rum is very smooth and velvety. If I am ever buying rum, I will always go with Captain Morgan! One of my faves
❁ ❁.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is a go to alcohol whether it’s as a mixer or straight. It also goes well with almost every mixer!! It’s very affordable and a favorite at parties. Remember only consume alcohol if you’re over the age of 21 and have a designated driver!
Kelly W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I am typically a vodka drinker, but Captain has earned his spot in my repertoire when I’m looking for something different. Great price, and there’s something really refreshing about Captain, cola & a squeeze of lime.
Christine C.
Huntington, NY
This is my favorite liquor. Period. You can drink it alone or a rum and coke or jack and coke, really anything. The spice adds such a unique flavor and no other spiced rums compare. Captain Morgan or nothing
Rebecca R.
This is not the first time or the last time I will buy this! I love to mix it with coke. It is so smooth and the flavor is right on point. I have had cheaper alternatives and the flavor doesn't even come close to comparing to this! I will always reccomend that someone try Captain!
Shannon C.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love captain! The smooth spiced rum taste is nice in a mixed drink or even with a splash of Diet Coke. Everyone has an alcohol story and captain was there for mine, but no hard feelings were still friends. Definitely always a must have in my home bar!
Dana R.
McAlester, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love spiced rum. This is a great rum. I used it in eggnog man that was good. This is the rum I normally purchase. When I think of rum I always think of Captain Morgan.
Kandi S.
Thomasboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a smooth spicy taste, not overpowering but the right amount. Tastes good with cream soda or root beer. You could add vanilla ice cream for an adult root beer float!
Katelyn D.
Sandy Springs
I always add pineapple, orange juice and triple sec or peach schnapps. Sometimes i just add coke. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum Omg! Love spiced rum.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Captain Morgan is my favorite rum. I don’t tend to run to rum when I’m having a drink but when I’m feeling a little tropical I will always go towards captain Morgan. This is a pretty smooth dark liquor and a fantastic mixing liquor.
Michelle D.
WEBSTER, NY
What's your favorite thing to mix with the Captain?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
What's your favorite way to drink this?
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Captain and coke, or dr pepper!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite mixer with this? I usually use diet coke but looking for more ideas
Rachel R.
What do you mix this with?