Captain Morgan Jack-O-Blast Pumpkin Spiced Rum, 750 mL uploaded by Sarafina K.

BY CAPTAIN MORGAN

CM JACK O'BLAST see more...

Åšhłï🌻 F.
Terre Haute
It's Captain Morgan, different than your basic spiced rum but still a good flavor without making me sick. We tried it a few weeks ago and we weren't disappointed, the bottle was actually  gone within a few hours and the bottle I don't know why but I think it's so adorable
Caroline T.
Tupelo
I live in MS and I was looking everywhere for this cause I decided to collect all the cannon ball rums. I finally found it in Destin FL. It was not what I was expecting. I thought it would be similar to the coconut one. This one is not creamy.
Sloane B.
Atchison
We bought this for a Halloween party and it was a big hit! It got passed around and drank rather quickly. The flavor was amazing! And it was very inexpensive. Would recommend for sure!
Sarahh P.
Blue Ridge Sm, PA
Fall is my favorite time of year for everything pumpkin, and this pumpkin rum is no exception. Captain Morgan hit a home run with this; it tastes great and makes an even better mixer.
Courtney M.
Haverhill, MA
I love pumpkin everything. I really wasn’t sure how this would taste but thought the bottle was really cool. To my surprise it was actually really good mixed with coke. It’s not an over bearing pumpkin spice flavor. Just a hint of it which makes a nice difference.
Laira H.
Lawton, OK
I am a lover of all things pumpkin. When I seen this I just had to try it. It has the amazing captain taste with the perfect mix of pumpkin! It’s wasn’t that expensive either. It’s not bad on its own or mixed in a coke, sound weird I know but it’s good!
Alyssa F.
Cromwell
This rum is very good. The packaging is interesting and unique and definitely catches attention at Halloween parties. It tastes great and looks cool. I definitely recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Tess D.
Hudson, WI
The Captain Morgan Pumpkin Spiced Rum is fantastic! It adds a fun twist to your drink, and the bottle is super fun. My favorite is to use this instead of vodka to make a unique Moscow Mule.
Jaime W.
Mount Carmel
I bought this to go to an end of summer clambake. Its was ok at best when it was chilled. Found the rum taste and burn way over powering. But once it got warm or room temp it was better. I want to try mixed in apple juice
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite thing ever! I got it a couple of years ago during the fall and I wish I had bought more than one bottle! It's packaging is super cute and it tastes great! I love it so much!
Rielle r.
Is this good and if so what to mix with