Captain Morgan 100 Pr Cask Spice Rum 750 uploaded by Valerie C.

BY CAPTAIN MORGAN #67 in Rum

Buy on Walmart
Kate H.
Williamsport
The price wasn't kind to my college budget, but you definitely get more bang for your buck. The bottle lasts longer thanks to being higher proof, but the flavor is still fantastic. Pair with coke, and you're good to go!
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Same great taste as original spiced rum but has a little extra kick with the added proof. Very strong but still mixes well with colas. Hard to shoot but well worth the money invested. Will definitely buy again!
Kimberly N.
Delicious! Just received this as a Christmas present and I was shocked at how smothe it was! It doesn't smell as harsh to me as the others and it it so good tasting
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
Half a cup of this and yellow Red Bull will do the trick. You can't taste the alcohol when mixed. It's affordable. It's definitely sneaks on you . It get me buzz but I still remember the night with out a hangover the next day. Definitely will but in the future
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Horrible. Nasty. Tastes horrible. Makes you feel horrible. Don't drink this. You will regret it. This is trash in a bottle. Horrible. You do not want to buy this ever. If someone brings this to a party they hate you.
Valerie C.
Captian morgan is amazing. Its a smooth whiskey with a kick. I love to pair mine with a vanilla soda or a coke. I've purchased mine from Wine and Spirits for about 15 dollars.
Jessica R.
Captain Morgan 100pr is a great rum to just add a little extra spiciness to a drink of choice! It is a good rum to add to soda, juice or even a slushy!
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Love it, great finish without the awful burn. Although do no buy the bigger bottle because it’s on sale..you’ll end up in the front yard with regret
Krystal H.
Bloomington, MN
It’s a great party hit! I’m not much a of rum drinker but I will always purchase this for any party I host! It’s affordable and never disappoints.
Erin B.
Kannapolis , NC
This rum is alright but it's not my favorite. It's not as sweet as other rums I've had but it's not bad! The price is pretty good too.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
Im a fan of the original captain morgan... how is this different?