Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz uploaded by Candance Y.Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz uploaded by Michele M.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal: Sweetened corn and oat cereal Excellent source of iron Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat see more...

• What is your favorite cereal?5 Answers
  • Why can't I buy these in Europe!? I neeeeeed them.1 Answers
  • What age were you when you first started eating this cereal?3 Answers
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a big fan of peanut butter so when I bought this I didn't really think I was going to like it. But it does have a good taste and my kids love it. Thanks for reading my review on Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz and check out my review on Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz
Mary H.
Madison
Purchased at: Walmart
Peanut butter is one of my favorite things but sometimes it’s hard to make things taste like peanut butter. However, captain crunch knows how it’s done. The peanut butter flavor isn’t overwhelming and not too sweet of a cereal. It’s very enjoyable with milk and I will continue to purchase this cereal for as long as they make it.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This is my guilty pleasure cereal. I don’t know why but it is so good and so addicting. It’s not expensive at all and you can find it in any supermarket. It’s totally true that any captain crunch cereal will cut the roof of you mouth if you eat enough but I don’t care.😂 this stuff is amazing.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
It might sound a bit strange that I actually like mixing this in a blender with ice cream and a little bit of cream to give it a milkshake consistency to make a peanut butter Captain Crunch milkshake. This is to me the best type of milkshake ever on the face of the planet. Thank you Captain Crunch
Gabriella F.
Corp Christi, TX
My nieces and nephews come over often and they always request I have a box of these because they love peanut butter and these are a hit! Usually when things are flavored they either have too little or too much of the desired flavoring and the amount of PB in these is just right!
Angeline S.
Love The Captain! My favorite is when the Market is having a buy two for six bucks,. its hard to choose one and when they put it on sale it makes you not feel so bad for buying two, Maybe not the best choice but we all need to live once in awhile. its a treat kind of thing
Kelsey B.
Ruskin, FL
I LOVE this cereal. It has been my favorite since I was little. I feel like it is a bit on the pricy side for cereal but it’s the best flavor wise if you like peanut butter. It’s crunchy and great with out the milk as well for a snack on the go! Pretty sure it isn’t the healthy choice but so yummy!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
If you’re a peanut butter lover this is a must have! Just imagine eating a bowl of crispy peanut butter balls and that’s what you’ve got! They carry them at pretty much all local grocery stores. I highly recommend for anyone who enjoys peanut butter.
liv T.
Pasco
Peanut butter cap’n crunch has an amazing taste, but it doesn’t keep you filled up as it is pure sugar. I don’t eat it very often because of the sugar, and because it gets soggy if left in milk for more than 5-10 minutes so you must eat quick.
Garrett M.
I have always been a huge peanut butter lover. And I have also always loved captain crunch cereal. This is the best of Botha worlds you get a great peanut butter flavor along with the nice crunchy ness of the cereal, it also makes your milk peanut butter which I love
alex c.
Chicago
What is your favorite cereal?
Stacie S.
What age were you when you first started eating this cereal?
Hannah E.
Why can't I buy these in Europe!? I neeeeeed them.