Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz uploaded by Candance Y.Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz uploaded by Shelly M.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #6 in Cereal

Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal: Sweetened corn and oat cereal Excellent source of iron Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat see more...

• What is your favorite cereal?4 Answers
  • Why can't I buy these in Europe!? I neeeeeed them.1 Answers
  • What age were you when you first started eating this cereal?3 Answers
Michaela C.
Peanut butter Cap'n Crunch is so good!  It's not as sweet as other cereals (though it's still not good for you lol) and I love the peanut buttery taste.  I could eat bowl after bowl of this stuff.  It's good with milk or dry.  I recommend buying a big box!
Kristian S.
White Plains
I discovered this when I had the munchies. I was in Walmart deciding what to buy and I got this. I don’t know how healthy this is but I love it. I usually get it at Walmart. I’m a repeat on getting this for my house. I would add chocolate chips to it for extra flavor
Kathy N.
Gardena , CA
Peanut Butter Crunch has been one of my favorite cereals since I was a kid. I still love it for breakfast or a late night snack. The subscribe and save program allows me to keep it in my pantry at the same price that I'd have to wait for it to be on sale at my local grocery store!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
If you’re a peanut butter lover this is a must have! Just imagine eating a bowl of crispy peanut butter balls and that’s what you’ve got! They carry them at pretty much all local grocery stores. I highly recommend for anyone who enjoys peanut butter.
Jordan Y.
Wonderful flavor and great morning cereal for all ages or a great snack to send with the kids for lunch. Great peanut butter flavor and overall appealing look when in a bowl of milk. And can’t forget the peanut butter milk after the cereal is gone.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this cereal! It’s so yummy the puffs melt in your mouth and the flavor is A1! I used to eat this cereal when I was younger first getting out in my own with my own place. I ate a lot of cereal since it is cheap and filling. This was one of those!!
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
The captain never disappoints, every variety of Cap’n Crunch is incredible. I love putting the peanut butter variety in my vanilla ice cream! Don’t knock it till you try it! There’s almost always a coupon for this cereal, and I love a sweet deal!
Ashlee W.
This is currently my go to cereal. I love the flavor and I eat it about three times a week. I buy mine at my local grocery store but I have bought it at Walmart as well. I think the only problem related to this is that it's sold out a lot here!
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
One of my favorite childhood cereals I love peanut butter crunch I don't eat cereal really but I do like these and I will throw some in a little ziploc bag as a fun little snack on the other hand my son eat big bowls of the cereal and he loves.
liv T.
Pasco
Peanut butter cap’n crunch has an amazing taste, but it doesn’t keep you filled up as it is pure sugar. I don’t eat it very often because of the sugar, and because it gets soggy if left in milk for more than 5-10 minutes so you must eat quick.
Alex C.
What is your favorite cereal?
Stacie S.
What age were you when you first started eating this cereal?
Hannah E.
Why can't I buy these in Europe!? I neeeeeed them.