BY CAPTAIN BLANKENSHIP

An organic, all-purpose, rich and soothing body cream that naturally smells like chocolate and coconut. This rich and nourishing, all-purpose body cream is made with organic butters and organic plant oils. Organic coconut oil and organic cocoa butter deliver a satisfying scent, while the moisturizing cream formula is safe and effective for everyone, including pregnant women and children. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, organic, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. see more...

Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like this stuff. It’s natural and a little goes a long way. I use a pea size amount and mix it with my body butter. Haven’t noticed a major difference and it still get clumpy, but it did make my skin look soft
Debra K.
CLEVELAND, OH
Purchased this from sephora and I love it. It smells amazing, like a chocolate coconut candy bar. It is very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. I'm glad I bought it!