Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 4 oz

by Captain Blankenship

An organic spray that adds texture and a just-left-the-beach look and smell to hair. Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray adds texture and gentle waves to hair imparting life and volume. Organic aloe vera gel and organic sea kelp extract add moisture and light hold to hair, but won't leave your mane feeling crunchy. The mix of organic essential oils creates a dreamy beach rose scent that lingers on hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, vegan, organic, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

I’m interested in this product I have read some of the reviews from Ulta. But I’d like to hear from people on the site as well ladies let me know what you think?
Does Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 4 oz make your hair feel sticky, greasy, or crunchy?
Why have I never heard of this before!? My hair is naturally very curly. Like ringlets! And it's very very thin. Any thoughts on how this might go with my hair? Thanks!
Start your review of Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 4 oz!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am loving this sea salt spray. I have natural wavy hair but this product give me so more much definition to my curls. It leaves my hair soft, not like other sea salts that leaves the hair crunchy. It smells of roses and I love it. The mist is perfect dispensing the right amount of product with every spray.
jessica O.
Baltimore, MD
Love this for air dry days or when you just want an easy care-free style. Enhances waves without becoming too crunchy and reduces frizz. Its worth the price over many other curl/salt product sprays I have used.
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 4 oz uploaded by Erin K.
Only 1 complaint, it’s not the best smelling product. It does however turn your hair into beach hair.
Rebecca S.
Huntington, NY
This stuff is awesome! I'm a hairstylist and use many different product lines, so when I come across something I love? I have to share! Spray on damp or dry, flip, scrunch, air dry...find what works for you! I like to pair with an oil for added protection and shine of my hair looks too dull while using a sea salt spray.
Aniella F.
Woodbury, CT
I have thin, fine hair so take this with a grain of salt. My hair doesn’t usually hold a curl, even with product. This spray does help my hair retain crimps from tight braids, but I have a hard time achieving the tousled beach look.
Blue L.
San Francisco, CA
I have long rather coarse, dark brown and naturally wavy hair. I was in visiting a friend in Colorado recently and noticed my hair wasn’t curling (I assume the dry air). I saw this product at the store and decided to give it a try and it is a miracle product! It enhances my waves/curls WITHOUT leaving my hair crunchy or sticky. It has a pleasant yet fleeting geranium essential oil fragrance. I’d purchase again.
courtney W.
Lewis Center, OH
Love this spray. The smell is clean and not overly fragranced. It gives the perfect texture and helps to hold those perfect waves all day
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
The Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray is my favorite for styling. The ingredients are clean and good for your hair to keep it healthy and shiny. It creates just enough texture and tons of volume with no product buildup.
Kelsee E.
Long Beach, CA
I received this product in a Popsugar box. While my hair is naturally wavy, I was excited to see how this would accentuate my waves. A little definitely goes a long way with this product, making it worth the price. However, I found it dried out my hair quite a bit. For that reason alone, I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Amber H.
Chocowinity, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this captain Blankenship mermaid seasalt hair spray for my thin hair! Gives me hair volume