Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 2 oz

by Captain Blankenship

An organic spray that adds texture and a just-left-the-beach look and smell to hair. Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray adds texture and gentle waves to hair imparting life and volume. Organic aloe vera gel and organic sea kelp extract add moisture and light hold to hair, but won't leave your mane feeling crunchy. The mix of organic essential oils creates a dreamy beach rose scent that lingers on hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, vegan, organic, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray 2 oz!
Pittsburgh , PA
This sea salt spray worked way better than expected! I knew it smelled great but Some of the more all natural sprays don't do enough to help my wavy hair stay bouncy. This one gave me added lift and it did not feel like I had anything in my hair. I also loved how it made my hair smell and feel. The only drawback is you do need to apply it liberally so I went through the small size pretty fast.