Captain Blankenship Mermaid Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amanda S.Captain Blankenship Mermaid Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amanda S.Captain Blankenship Mermaid Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amanda S.

BY CAPTAIN BLANKENSHIP

While repeated exposure to water poses no threat to a mermaid's tousled-to-perfection hair, for us mere humans, maintaining our style means going a day (or two) without a wash. Unfortunately, an intact coif usually comes at the expense of oily roots and lackluster strands. That is, until, we sprinkled on a bit of this fairy dust-a.k.a. dry shampoo. It's packed with mattifying ingredients, like arrowroot powder, kaolin clay and baking soda, to absorb excess oil while also boosting hair's volume. Plus, it's enriched with rose geranium and palmarosa essential oils to envelop strands in a delicately intoxicating rose scent. see more...

• I have heard about the Dry Shampoo, quite a bit. I'm not too sure...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to others? Usually dry sham... Be the first to answer!
  • I just saw the name of this shampoo and that's all it took to ree...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This dryshampoo is fantastic! It smells wonderful and sops up greasiness without making my scalp dry and itchy. This is a powder dry shampoo, so some people may dislike like for that reason alone (and it does mean a little bit more work getting the product all blended in, but it's definitely worth it!)
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Best organic dry shampoo. This is my go-to natural dry shampoo. It’s like the ninja of dry shampoos – once you rub it in, it’s totally undetectable, even in my very dark hair. Result: Hair that looks fresh + instant volume sans residue. The stuff is also super gentle and fine for even dry, sensitive scalps. How well does it work? It’s capable of refreshing even third day hair – haven’t tried it past that (yet). It’s also vegan, cruelty free and has hair-health-boosting ingredients list like essential oils to soften your hair, hydrate your scalp and strengthen your locks. Also love the fact that the scent isn’t overpowering or too over-the-top – but it must be mentioned that is does have a unique scent that’s pretty subjective. You might love it…or hate it. To me, it’s really just a very clean, fresh scent which makes it the ideal organic dry shampoo for both women and men.

Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
This is the best dry shampoo it smells amazing and lasts forever. I love that it is natural and makes my hair feel clean again. I use this at least twice before I feel like I have to wash my hair again on a five day cycle. This stuff is a miracle!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
Eeehh, this is just OK.  I had used up a full bottle of my beloved blow dry shampoo and wanted to try something different.  I prefer powder dry shampoos over sprays, because, well, sprays usually contain butane and propane which is what you use to light a grill-don't want that in my hair!
It works to soak up oil and doesn't leave a white cast, but it's not as volumizing I find as the blow which I prefer.  Not terrible, but I've basically confirmed to myself that the blow one is the absolute best!
Jessica F.
Moncton, NB
This is my favourite dry shampoo. It leaves hair feeling soft, oil free and looking freshly washed. It has a nice, long lasting scent. Plus, the branding of this product is adorable!
Samatra C.
Mabank, TX
I have heard about the Dry Shampoo, quite a bit. I'm not too sure about it, but I am curious to know what others think of it. My hair is long, thick and spirally. What should I expect? Are there any pros or cons?
Jamie Rose S.
I just saw the name of this shampoo and that's all it took to reel me in. Does this work on those with sensitive scalps? What does it smell like?
S. W.
Does it leave a white cast?
Christina R.
How does this compare to others? Usually dry shampoos weigh down my hair and look obvious but this one sounds great.; is it?