Captain Blankenship

1 star

11%

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
So this is a pretty good sea salt spray. It doesn’t dry my hair out and I love the shine. I mainly use it in the summer but we love a shimmery moment at any time! They give you a great amount for the price!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely love this product! It gives my hair the perfect beach waves. The shimmer is really cool and gives some dimension to your hair. The packaging is stunning! The box gave me mermaid vibes and the bottle itself just looked magical! This brand is amazing, it supports small farms, puts the planet first, and is completely free of parabens, synthetic preservatives, and other nasty toxins.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I mean — this seems like this spray would be an absolute knockout. I was completely sold by the clean ingredients and the gold shimmer! I have fine curry hair (2b) and am always looking for a good sea salt spray to get those beach waves going. Honestly, this spray left my hair greasy and crunchy. Especially if I stayed too close to the roots. As for the shimmer— didn’t see much of a difference. More of a hassle to shake up the bottle than anything. Didn’t see a major boost there either. Some days my hair looked nice, other’s it looked a little too unkept for my liking. I found the more I used the worse my hair ended up looking. I will say this has major shelf appeal! The container is solid and in hand it feels like a quality product.