BY CAPTAIN BLANKENSHIP

The original Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray gets golden! It's the same classic organic Sea Salt Hair Spray formula but with added natural gold mica for beautiful shimmer. This golden magic works well on all hair colors, adding life, shine, and strength to your tresses. Stroll through a sunbeam and watch your organic glam make heads turn!

Debie R.
Raymore, MO
I received a bottle of Sea Salt spray by this brand in a subscription box and it’s just ok. I don’t see anymore of a noticeable beach wave than I would if I let my hair air dry without brushing it. It does tend to make my hair kinda greasy as well.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
The shimmer spray is the perfect addition to my summer routine. It has good for you ingredients in it and a subtle shine that lasts all throughout the day. It holds my waves and is never too crunchy.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Obsessed. I have golden blonde hair already so this just pumps up my wavy hair game. The smell is fine - nothing spectacular but surly clean. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy, which is always my problem with sea sprays. I actually love this. It’s expensive - but worth it.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I love Captain Blankenship Golden Waves Sea Salt Shimmer Spray!! When I don't feel like flat ironing my hair, this is what I use to get gorgeous beachy tousled locks!! I love that this formula has a hint of shimmer and that its NATURAL!! I would definitely recommend and continue to purchase!
Jennifer K.
Grove City, OH
This stuff is awesome. Hair is soft and not crunchy at all even with multiple applications in one day. Husband says he loves the way my hair looks and the smell is incredible. My hair glows ! This is a keeper!
Maya S.
Me encanta el Capitán Blankenship Golden Waves Mar Sal Shimmer Spray !! Cuando no me siento como planchar planchar mi cabello, esto es lo que uso para obtener magníficos beachy tousled cerraduras! Me encanta que esta fórmula tiene un toque de brillo y que su NATURAL !! Sin duda lo recomiendo y continúe comprando!
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort Sill, OK
I'm really into the sea salt and mermaid hair style. I have wavy hair so it's really convenient to be able to spritz this on after the shower, air dry, and magically have awesome hair. I love this and will continue to repurchase! It's also all natural
Heidi B.
This shimmer spray adds texture to my hair and the cool thing is that it has gold shimmer perfect for summer, it's a interesting/cool product and I would recommend it for people who like the beachy and waves in their hair
Laura B.
Organic,is a great texturizer and has a great hold. My hair didn't get frizzy in humid weather while using this,and is slightly shimmery,nothing crazy
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard a lot about sea st sprays and want to give one a try. Would this one work on dark hair, or is it only supposed to be used on blonde hair?
Tamara I.
Calgary
I have never used a sea salt spray before and I read good things about this on Sephora.com. Does anyone have experience with this? And if so, how was it for dark hair?
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Does this leave an obnoxious gold sheen to your hair? I love the original, and want to try this one, but I am afraid it will make my hair look gold and greasy.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone have photos of it in your hair?