Captain America: The First Avenger

by Joe Johnston

After being deemed unfit for military service, Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America, a superhero dedicated to defending America's ideals. Captain America leads the fight for freedom as the ultimate weapon against evil. When a terrifying force threatens everyone across the globe, the world's greatest soldier wages war on the evil HYDRA organization, led by the villainous Red Skull.

Who’s watching Avengers: End Game tonight?
Who are your top three favorite Avengers?
Start your review of Captain America: The First Avenger!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This movie was really great even though it was probably my least favorite one out of the new marvel movies (even though I am wearing a Captain America shirt as I write this).” in reviews
“Great story line of him wanting to be a soldier and in the end, becomes a beacon of hope for America.” in reviews
“Captain America is so much better than any other super hero movie I've seen, because Steve Rodgers has strong moral principles and THAT is how he becomes a hero.” in reviews
Kankakee , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
My boyfriend got me into this genre...and this is his favorite avenger. I can see why. It's a great story line, the movie is so well done..the cast is great! I loved it!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was a bit slower than the rest of the first Marvel movies, but I still like it. It's necessary to watch to understand Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and references to any movie after Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Althoug i love all the marvel movies i just felt like this one just fell through the cracks and just too slow for me but the winter soldier def made up for this one!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Saw this movie at Comic Con and met Mr. Captain America himself.... the movie was just OK to me. I found it a bit cheesy. I know, it's the introduction to Captain America, but I just wish there was a bit more action.
Orlando, FL
I just watched this movie the other day and I liked all the action. It was really good I never really like super hero's but this movie changed my mind completly .
Dunnellon, FL
I buy all marvel movies once they hit blue ray. My husband drags to me each and every release that takes place. I will say they are growing on me as time goes on.
Saint Peters, MO
One of the better movies of the Avengers series. You should watch this prior to watching "The Avengers", the backstory and character development was fantastic. Have watched it multiple times on Netflix.
Fantastic movie! You can't help but feel a sense of American pride when you watch this as the underdog become the hero and does incredible things while still being true to himself.
Nanticoke, PA
I was so excited to see this movie when it came out in theaters! I don't know what it is about super hero movies but I just can't get enough. I was entertained the entire time.
Detroit , MI
This movie is Great!!!. It captures your attention from the beginning until the end. If you have young boys that love super heroes they'll defiantely love this movie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...