BY GENERIC

Kills adult fleas quickly - within 30 minutes! FDA approved. Directions: One dose given orally, should kill the adult fleas on your pet. If your pet gets re-infested, you can safely give another dose as often as once a day. Safe for nursing or pregnant dogs and cats. Treat all infested pets in the household. It is also safe to use in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens over 4 weeks of age and weighing over 2 pounds. Active Ingredients: 11.4/57 mg of nitenpyram Warning: Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Mary F.
I ordered this from Chewy and it was here in just a couple of days. The instructions were easy to follow. My dog only needed one dose so we have several for backup in case she gets fleas again. They were all gone within a couple of hours.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this at Petsmart using price matching that brought the price down to $20. The pills are tiny and come in individual blisters in a pack of 6 per box. Feeding the pill to my dog was simple enough-- he's a 4lb chihuahua. Within 20-30 minutes, the fleas were fleeing (pun intended) and dead or almost there. It did not make my boy lethargic or any other side effects which is a relief. I will definitely keep these on hand.
Gabrielle H.
This is the BEST flea medicine I have ever used. It is very affordable (I purchase off of Chewy.com) it is an oral tablet and goes into effect within 30 minutes. It is the only one that truly treats fleas on my animals. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Don’t waste your money on topical fleas treatments.
Chelly B.
Torrance, CA
Just wish this would work all month long killing the fleas! You give this to your pet and the fleas drop dead within an hour , doesn’t make my cat lethargic and is a temporary relief but doesn’t stay in the animals system very lon which has its pros and cons
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased a box of Capstar on chewy.com to try to eliminate the flea problem my dog brought in after testing out some topical that obviously did not work. I have 1 dog and 3 cats all under 25 lbs so this was perfect since it was for dogs and cats. Omg guys if you are looking for quick relief for itchy babies THIS IS IT. Within just an hour or so my husband and I noticed a difference. I was finding dead or barely alive fleas on the floor. It was exactly the boost needed to get the flea situation under control in the house. I keep a box on hand at all times now just in case. No bad reactions out of my animals. And the best part for cat owners are that the pills are small! I had very little trouble getting my cats to take them. I am a firm believer after my experience with this treatment.
Ashley S.
I have used this product twice. Once with my dog as a puppy, and once with my cat when he was a stray before we brought him in. It only takes one pill to kill the fleas in a short period of time. I always recommend this product to people with flea problems. It's very reasonably priced too.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love Capstar for flea removal. Within 5 minutes of ingestion you can watch the fleas fall off the dog. After 30 minutes, bathe the dog and administer some sort of long effect flea treatment and you should remain flea free.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Capstar is the best for immediate flea removal. works within 15 minutes and lasts for up to 24 hours. safe for dogs and cats, I usually treat with capstar first then with a topical flea treatment that lasts monthly.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
What I don't like about immediate fleas treatment is that at least for my experience not all of the fleas coming out my dog, like falling from him are death, so they would go and climb to the walls, I rather a treatment that may not be as immediate but that actually kills them all
Whitney T.
Elkmont, AL
I love this flea pill for when we go on hikes. I give my dogs each one just in case we come in contact fleas it will kill them. It also works for 24 hrs.