Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Kills adult fleas quickly - within 30 minutes! FDA approved. Directions: One dose given orally, should kill the adult fleas on your pet. If your pet gets re-infested, you can safely give another dose as often as once a day. Safe for nursing or pregnant dogs and cats. Treat all infested pets in the household. It is also safe to use in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens over 4 weeks of age and weighing over 2 pounds. Active Ingredients: 11.4/57 mg of nitenpyram Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
What I don't like about immediate fleas treatment is that at least for my experience not all of the fleas coming out my dog, like falling from him are death, so they would go and climb to the walls, I rather a treatment that may not be as immediate but that actually kills them all
Angela C.
Angela C.
Bramwell, WV
I love Capstar for flea removal. Within 5 minutes of ingestion you can watch the fleas fall off the dog. After 30 minutes, bathe the dog and administer some sort of long effect flea treatment and you should remain flea free.
Casey V.
Casey V.
Princeton, WV
Capstar is the best for immediate flea removal. works within 15 minutes and lasts for up to 24 hours. safe for dogs and cats, I usually treat with capstar first then with a topical flea treatment that lasts monthly.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
June 9, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Capstar Tablets For Dogs & Puppies Cats & Kittens Parasite Treatment 25 lb
I purchased a box of Capstar on chewy.com to try to eliminate the flea problem my dog brought in after testing out some topical that obviously did not work. I have 1 dog and 3 cats all under 25 lbs so this was perfect since it was for dogs and cats. Omg guys if you are looking for quick relief for itchy babies THIS IS IT. Within just an hour or so my husband and I noticed a difference. I was finding dead or barely alive fleas on the floor. It was exactly the boost needed to get the flea situation under control in the house. I keep a box on hand at all times now just in case. No bad reactions out of my animals. And the best part for cat owners are that the pills are small! I had very little trouble getting my cats to take them. I am a firm believer after my experience with this treatment.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
March 11, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
I have used this product twice. Once with my dog as a puppy, and once with my cat when he was a stray before we brought him in. It only takes one pill to kill the fleas in a short period of time. I always recommend this product to people with flea problems. It's very reasonably priced too.