Caprina by Canus Foaming Milk Bath, Shea Butter, 27.1 oz uploaded by Jordan B.Caprina by Canus Foaming Milk Bath, Shea Butter, 27.1 oz uploaded by Annie M.

BY CAPRINA BY CANUS

Fresh Goat s Milk Leaves Skin Supple Feeling Fresh Produces a Rich Creamy Lather 1 Light Long-Lasting Scent 4 Not Tested on Animals 3 Phosphate Free Caprina foaming milk bath contains Fresh Goat s Milk which has long been recognized as a natural moisturizer. Shea Butter is recognized for its excellent emollient properties. 514-738-8998 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lucia M.
Got this at Walmart and I'm actually really impressed I was thrown off when I poured it into my bath because how thick it was but gives me alot of bubbles and smells so good!
Jordan B.
North Sydney , NS
This bubble bath is my absolute fav! It smells delicious and helps soothe both me and my baby when she's fussy! I bought it at Walmart for only 4$ and it lasted forever! I definitely recommend to try it.
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
This foaming bath has a generous bubble to it. A little goes a long way.
It softens and moisturizes my skin, while having a pleasant scent that is not too over powering.