CapriClear Natural Soothing Oil uploaded by Jaquelyn M.CapriClear Natural Soothing Oil uploaded by kayla y.CapriClear Natural Soothing Oil uploaded by Stephanie W.
2 colors available

BY CAPRICLEAR

CapriClear® Spray-On Moisturizer Dermatologist Formulated & Recommended. For Dry, Sensitive Skin. 100% Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free CapriClear® is the ideal all-natural solution to soothe and moisturize dry, flaky, and irritated skin for people who are sensitive to ingredients commonly found in other products.  CapriClear® is an easy to apply moisturizer spray that is colorless and odorless, doesn t stain clothing, and dries quickly.  For children and adults of all ages. Formulated Without: Fragrance. Ar. see more...

• What do you use this for personally 6 Answers
  • Does anybody know if you can use on infants?4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How well does it work?5 Answers
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Rantoul, IL
OMG! This is a much slept on product. It really needs to be advertised more. I obtained it through couponing and glad I did. CapriClear is coconut oil that you can use anywhere on your body. I use it on my 9 month old daughter's hair. I have used it since she was born and it allows her hair to retain its natural curls and doesn't make her hair oily. Since coconut oil is a growth promoter her hair has also grown fabulously in the last 9 months and growing more each day. My daily use for it is to put about a dime size of shea moisture growth milk and 8 to 10 sprays of CapriClear in my hand and rub to spread it... I then pull it through her hair little by little not putting too much in one spot. I also take it and spray twice on her spot that rubbed out and rub it in, in a circular motion. Then I take a rat tail comb and section by section comb thru her hair easily and watch her curl bounce into place. I cannot see me ever needing another product. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
Jaquelyn M.
Jaquelyn M.
Jamaica, NY
It's rare for me to like something like this, but I fell in love. This has helped me so much especially for my psoriasis. It's so smooth and soft and it's not as oily as one would think. Would totally recommend this to even use it on your hair. It leaves it so silky smooth.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Mega Parent Expert
I have to say this is a great quality oil remember a little goes a long way. It's great for styling hair keeping your child or Baby hair soft & manageable.
kayla y.
kayla y.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this oil. it works very well. very nice smooth feeling after each use. I highly recommend!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I love this as a body moisturizer! I got mine at Burlington coat factory and it was only 6 bucks! Best find ever. It's super lightweight, doesn't clog my pores, and gets rid of any rashes on my body (from eczema)
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
N Ridgeville, OH
I have had moderate to severe eczema on my eyelids and forehead for years. I got Capriclear at Walgreens one day in hopes that it would help. It said that it was 100% recommended on the bottle by the eczema association. I thought I'd give it a shot. I put it on and woke up the next morning to see that my eczema rash and dry skin had cleared up almost half way. Within three days it was gone. This stuff was a miracle worker for me. If I ever have an eczema flare up this helps soothe and take it away within a few days. This product is wonderful!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Has anyone used this brand's spray moisturizer? How does it compare?
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
What do you use this for personally
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
Has anyone used this? How well does it work?
Yosimi U.
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
Does anybody know if you can use on infants?
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Woodway, TX
So does this really work to help grow hair healthier and faster?! what are some similar products.....also is the price reasonable?