by Capri-Sun
Ask a Question
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Valley Stream, NY

How unhealthy are these juices?
Debby L.
Debby L.
Sept. 24, 2013, 1:18 p.m.
They have NO nutritional value what so ever. You might as well hand your child a soda. Same thing :/. Juice is generally full of sugar and this is no different. You're better off with other brands.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Sept. 21, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
Not as healthy as an apple or carrot. More healthy than a Mountain Dew, Twinkies, or Reese's Cup.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 7:21 p.m.
Fruit punch
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sept. 6, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Juice, in general, is unhealthy. I only feed juice to my children once and a great while (maybe once every other month or so) and when I do you can be sure I won't be giving them these. Most of the Capri Suns have High Fructose Corn Syrup which I avoid like the plaque. Despite what Kraft and all the other high processed food companies want you to believe, HFCS is not natural and is not healthy.
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Aug. 21, 2013, 10:42 p.m.
I will no longer purchase due to all of the findings of mold and "goo"
Kate S.
Kate S.
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:14 a.m.
I've heard about mold inside ever since then I've compitly stopped drinking these. Its a fact that there IS mold in these but they are still healthier then the other leading brand.
Teauna M.
Teauna M.
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
I've heard that they have mold in them, which kind of scared me but I have yet to see any, I've started cutting them open before drinking them to check. so far so good
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Aug. 11, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
Not very. They have lots of sugar
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Aug. 11, 2013, 9:49 p.m.
Don't bother! Mold mold mold that's all you need to know about these.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Aug. 10, 2013, 6:21 a.m.
There is about 16 g of sugar per packet of Capri Sun. They equals 4 teaspoons of sugar. They are not good for our kids and should be used as a treat, not a hydration solution.
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
Aug. 9, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
High in sugar, no preservatives so it spoils quickly. If you want kids to drink juice "boxes" I'd recommend apple & eve, mott's, or welch's. Otherwise, I would stick to water and milk for little kids, or adults if you still like that stuff :)
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
July 31, 2013, 11:26 a.m.
I've read about the mold inside. Capri Sun has no preservatives, so it's best to be smart and keep it in a cool place, and dispose of anything by drink by date. I am not a fan of any juice for kids, but mine still get some. Moderation is key.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
July 31, 2013, 8:10 a.m.
I have saw lots of reviews that say these mold on the inside, but I have yet to see any of the ones I bought mold. Maybe it isn't true, but I would do research before making a move.

Join Now