by Capri-Sun
Ask a Question
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ

Has anyone ever cut them open to see what is inside??? i seen pictures of someone who found chunks of IDON'T KNOW WHAT inside didn't look good at all or safe for kids to drink.
Corrine W.
Corrine W.
Jan. 27, 2014, 6:55 p.m.
I have never ever had an issues with capri sun and I have been getting these since I was little!
shaina c.
shaina c.
Jan. 25, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
No cutting open here either. I now have refused to buy these, as well as any juice box/pouch. my daughter can just drink juice from a see through bottle lol
jessica l.
jessica l.
Jan. 18, 2014, 11:09 p.m.
No cutting open here because I no longer buy them
Keeley B.
Keeley B.
Jan. 13, 2014, 8:38 p.m.
I used to cut mine open after I froze them. They would be popsicles instead of juice. I personally never found anything in mine and I don't know of anyone who found anything in their's either.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Dec. 10, 2013, 3:54 a.m.
I like to open my son because if that reason and check. He still drinks it out of the pouch. Never found anything other than clear Capri sun.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dec. 10, 2013, 12:59 a.m.
I have heard of this and I like to purchase clear see through drinks because of this now.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Dec. 9, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
I don't do this often but I have before and there was just Capri Sun inside. Maybe that person just had a bad package of Capri Sun? I've never had an issue with mold in the drink or even heard of someone having dealt with that.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Dec. 9, 2013, 2:24 a.m.
Just think of the mold as free Penicillin! JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :) I have not tried that, but I've never found any mold or other nasty chunks in my drinks. :(
Dana B.
Dana B.
Dec. 9, 2013, 1:17 a.m.
I do every time. So far I have not come across anything suspicious.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Dec. 8, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
After i saw the article about the mold i cut open mine and didn't see anything. i check the dates on them. i never had an issue with it and i hope i never do.
Mckenzy E.
Mckenzy E.
Dec. 8, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
I know people that have.
Emily v.
Emily v.
Dec. 8, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Nope i haven't, but i have to seen pictures and I don't buy them.

Join Now