by Capri-Sun
Ask a Question
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Beulaville, NC

Can the make this in a clear package love the product but would like to see what we drink
Annie U.
Annie U.
June 26, 2014, 7:29 p.m.
Yes clear bottoms are widely available now! I see them more often than the original ones.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
June 20, 2014, 4:41 p.m.
They do now and its great!
Dana K.
Dana K.
June 20, 2014, 1:22 p.m.
Very happy to see they are now making the containers see through to ease the mind and stop the rumors.
Arva M.
Arva M.
June 20, 2014, 11:17 a.m.
I would be more comfortable with this if it were clear packaging as well cause you can never tell what's in the package. I would have hated to find one with Mold in it. When we heard that we kind of steered away from them and gave our kids water in their lunch instead. We are slowly coming back around to using the Capri Suns but only the ones that have no high fructose corn syrup. I can't wait until the clear bottoms hit the shelf. Still worried though.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
June 20, 2014, 3:50 a.m.
Agree. They taste amazing, but what does the drink look like?
Erica H.
Erica H.
June 19, 2014, 7:39 p.m.
They have once before but you can see what you drinking. If you pour it in a cup.
Katrine D.
Katrine D.
June 19, 2014, 5:12 p.m.
The now all have clear bottoms.. I personally think maybe they should make the whole back side clear or something,, but I figure the bottom is at least a start..
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
June 19, 2014, 2:31 a.m.
Cut it open and pour it into a cup.. Problem solved
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
June 18, 2014, 9:38 a.m.
This would be lots of fun. In fact they could put out a "mystery box" where you could only tell what flavor, other than taste obviously, by the look through the pouch. I for one am in!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
June 17, 2014, 10:58 p.m.
Very good idea. I think they are in the process of that
Jacob L.
Jacob L.
June 17, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
I think this is a great idea.
Erin H.
Erin H.
June 17, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
This would definitely be ideal. I would love this feature as well.
Christine C.
Christine C.
June 17, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
Some of them have a clear bottom, so you can at least see the color and such.
Loan N.
Loan N.
June 16, 2014, 5:50 p.m.
I tried when I was in girl scouts. It was hard for me. But one of the girl's mom has a whole arsenal of capri sun goodies. I was so jealous.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
June 16, 2014, 2:08 p.m.
Yes that would be more beneficial after all the issues floating around about stuff inside.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
June 16, 2014, 1:49 p.m.
If you squeeze out Capri Sun into a cup it's actually an unappetizing color. Just stick to enjoying the taste not the appearance!
Free B.
Free B.
June 15, 2014, 4:35 p.m.
They've changed the whole back to clear plastic now to look inside
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
June 13, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
They have the ones with clear packaging now. My boys love that they can see inside. Its just like magic.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
June 12, 2014, 6:32 p.m.
They have changed the bottom to be able to see the drink
Erin V.
Erin V.
June 12, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
I wish they would make them clear also, after so long the pouches grow mold...yuck!

Join Now