Capri Sun® Wild Cherry Juice Drink uploaded by Lisa M.Capri Sun® Wild Cherry Juice Drink uploaded by MK J.Capri Sun® Wild Cherry Juice Drink uploaded by Kelly L.

BY CAPRI-SUN #17 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Cherry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Grape And Apple Juice Concentrates, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My son's loves capri sun's. All the flavors they made taste so good. They are fairly inexpensive. Easy to use. Come with a straw attached to each individual one. You just have to poke it through the hole. Great drink for a kids party. Recommend it for toddlers and up. I had to stop buying them because my son would drink a whole box to himself.
Veronica C.
Not the healthiest if you’re looking for real juice but I grew up on caprisun. Wild cherry is my favorite flavor but it all depends on what you like. They’re perfect to bring as a team snack for your kids or to pack in a lunch. Definitely a good investment if you have kids.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Kaitlyn R.
This is the best juice ever invented. The cherry one is by far, the best. The only problem is that the packers are so small. If this was sold in a bottle I think i would buy it more frequently. Works well for picnics and outdoor activities because Bugs cannot easily enter it and it usually doesn’t spill unless squeezed.
Nydia A.
Since I was a child, these drinks were delicious. Now that I have children, i give it to them. Simple packaging makes it so easy, it's incomparable to alternatives. I can see it meets my child's expectations refreshingly. I believe we need to stock up soon.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
The Wild Cherry Capri Sun is hands down my favorite!! I’ve tried them all and only reach for the Wild Cherry when at the store. I get SO disappointed if the store is out or doesn’t carry that flavor😭Wild Cherry is so light and refreshing and just Mmm! So good😋
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
I purchase these for my kids. They’re aged 9 & 10 and they love these. It is convenient and good priced. They are not the best based on sugars and other things, which is why I didn’t rate higher than a 3 star. The star came as a rating on rice and convenience.
Lauren R.
Everyone loves these! They are great for large gatherings or summer days, and perfect size to put in your lunch box! They are readily available at major supermarkets and affordable on every budget! There are a variety of flavors and options so you can please everyone!
Shannon G.
Wausau, WI
I was skeptical to try Capri suns after the negative pictures I had seen floating around on social media. When I decided that I needed to to find out for myself, I was delighted to find a clear bottom and no gross mold. The flavor was delicious and thr perfect size pouch for a nice refreshing beverage.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
My family loves these quick little drinks. The Wild Cherry is a great flavor, I would definitely buy this flavor again. We brings these on long car ride or pack our back pack up to go to Disney. The straw is easy to insert and kid friendly.