BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Cherry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Grape And Apple Juice Concentrates, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These are the best wild cherry juices I have ever tried! I’m not usually a juice drinker, but we get these for the kids often too! They are a decently priced item and they aren’t filled to the brim with sugar. We try to get a few boxes s month for the kids, I usually drink one every now and then! These are a good value and tasty as well! Yes I would recommend these to any family!
Lindsey K.
My kids love Capri Sun products, and they go wild for this one. I've heard people complain that the flavor reminds them of cough syrup but it really just reminds me of cherries, which is what it's supposed to taste like. I think some improvements could less less sugar. I think the drink is unnecessarily sweet so it would be perfect to crank down the sugar content a little. Also, the older kids are able to open their own pouches, but because the hole for the straw is on a slant it is harder for the younger kids to open it themselves. I like freezing these in the summer and giving them to the kids as slushies but cutting open the top and letting them scoop it out. It packs perfectly in lunch boxes and is portable enough to take anywhere. Overall a good kids drink.
BEV A.
Houston
Love the cherry berry taste. Love Capri Sun, very delicious. It is great when you freeze it and later put it out and thaw, so delicious especially when you bring it for lunch at work. Thaws and its so tasty. I love that cherry taste. TASTE SO Cherry delicious. (smile) Capri Sun is not just for kids. ADULTS LOVE IT TOO. Awesome flavor, awesome taste awesome price.
Veronica C.
Not the healthiest if you’re looking for real juice but I grew up on caprisun. Wild cherry is my favorite flavor but it all depends on what you like. They’re perfect to bring as a team snack for your kids or to pack in a lunch. Definitely a good investment if you have kids.
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
I purchase these for my kids. They’re aged 9 & 10 and they love these. It is convenient and good priced. They are not the best based on sugars and other things, which is why I didn’t rate higher than a 3 star. The star came as a rating on rice and convenience.
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
My kids love these! They taste good and are so easy for traveling. Goes great in a lunch box to school or toss em in the cooler for a day at the beach or lake. These drinks makes motherhood a little bit easier. But, I'll only buy them when they're on sale.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
My family loves these quick little drinks. The Wild Cherry is a great flavor, I would definitely buy this flavor again. We brings these on long car ride or pack our back pack up to go to Disney. The straw is easy to insert and kid friendly.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Wild cherry is our fav but we get all of the flavors! When We watch our nieces on the weekend our daughters and them devour 2-3 boxes! They’re amazing Frozen too! Freeze standing up, cut the top and scrape with spoon like an Italian icee
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son loves! It’s easy for us on the go or just to add to a snack or lunch at home. Not really something I’d buy every other week, more like once a month because they do cost a bit for a juice that has lots of processed sugar.
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
good. best taste out of all the juices they have. the price is pretty good for the amount you get. nothing to be improved. and i pack this for lunch everyday, lol. i buy this constantly because it’s so easy to put in a bag