BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceCapri-Sun
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct Box

Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box

by Capri-Sun

#14 in Juice

Get wild hydration with Capri Sun Wild Cherry Juice Drink. It's free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Made with all natural ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup and naturally sweetened with sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box!
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box uploaded by Amy M.
Great taste and quality. Affordable and would recommend. I just tryed this flavour. I started drinking these again because I'm watching my soda and caffeine intake. Yummy and goes well with snacks or meals. Heart 💗😘🌹
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,469 reviews
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little girl loves drinking this for her lunch. Even when she goes to school I pack it in her lunch bag! I’m glad it’s good to her and it was so cheap to buy! I definitely will keep buying it and really recommend it to all who loves juice drinks!
Maria  C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box uploaded by Maria  C.
Purchased at: Costco
These where a must in our home back in the days when kids where small, now you want to give them 1 and they are like nooo those are for kids 🤣🤣, they are a bit sweet, but 1 won't hurt 😁, the only thing is that darn straw sometimes it just won't go in, but they are good for snack, party's. Or just to have them when you have company with little kids 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♂️ Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box #caorisun #kids #fun #sweet #enjoy
Keiarra P.
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box uploaded by Keiarra P.
This is my favorite I swear I’m big kid at heart. It’s a good juice for kids and adults ❤️Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend, 30 ct. Box uploaded by Stacie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must have at our house!! For my grands and for myself!! They are healthy and taste great!!
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to drink these when I was younger and now my baby drinks them they have great flavors and I love how they have now made the bottom clear so you can make sure everything's good to go... I know another brand with this type of packaging was sued for mold being in the juice but with the bottom being clear you can make sure for yourself! I highly recommend this in all the flavors!
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
Pretty much always in the lunchbox or brought on any trip, shirt or long! We love the water ones the most
Miranda W.
W Sacramento, CA
Refreshing and great tasting. Meant for kids but everyone of all ages enjoys these! Affordable and available everywhere
Tep L.
When you can find this get it it's the best one they have its great for the kids wish it was sold in jugs
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,471 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
My all time favorite Capri-Sun flavor!! Ipurchased these when my teen son was small in his preschool lunches- I need to buy these again! They are great!!!!! Flavor is SPOT on!

Looking for your answer?