Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Where do you travel with the cari sun?

Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
We do media coverage for flat track motorcycle races, and that had us travelling all over the place, every weekend. I like to freeze Capri Suns, and use them instead of ice pouches in our cooler. They are handy at keeping our "travel food" cold without getting soggy, and great thirst-quenchers that wont require a potty stop right afterwards.
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
5 years ago
Nowhere. I have never broguth these anywhere, that I remember. My mom brings them everywhere though