Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
By Capri-Sun
Lori M.
Waco, TX
If I can't see (through)what my child is drinking, I won't give it to them. Too many people have had bad experiences with this, including someone I know (mold in packaging). Have you all had any bad experiences?
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
3 years, 2 months ago
You can see through CapriSuns now through the bottom!
Adriene R.
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
Wow I never thought of that...this is a good point!
Mike M.
Mike M.
Forest Lake, MN
3 years, 2 months ago
I am very pleased that they now have see through bottoms. It always made me uncomfortable not seeing what was inside.
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yuck i can see why you wouldn't want them to drink them! :(
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have never had an issue with these. I believe that a part of the issue with this whole mold situation could be due to the consumers. Ex: you store these in your garage, which is subject to extreme high and low temperatures throughout the year. Any product that is subjected to an odd environment is bound to do something odd - like grow mold.
Scott M.
Scott M.
Holyoke, MA
3 years, 3 months ago
We buy them all the time and so far so good . However I do check it out first.
Becky T.
Becky T.
Redmond, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have never had an issue with the mold but I do know that now Capri sun makes pouches that are see through on the bottom if you want to inspect the drink more closely.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
3 years, 4 months ago
I haven't had a mold problem, but I normally cut them open and pour in a cup for my son anyways.
Megan J.
Megan J.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have never had any with mold. The problem really could have been where they were stored at in the store selling them. I have drank these for years and they now have a clear bottom. You could also always cut it open and pour in a cup.
Carri D.
Carri D.
Port Townsend, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have never had a bad experience. I think the mold may have occured due to extreem situations.