Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
If I can't see (through)what my child is drinking, I won't give it to them. Too many people have had bad experiences with this, including someone I know (mold in packaging). Have you all had any bad experiences?
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
3 years ago
You can see through CapriSuns now through the bottom!
Adriene R.
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
3 years ago
Wow I never thought of that...this is a good point!
Mike M.
Mike M.
Forest Lake, MN
3 years ago
I am very pleased that they now have see through bottoms. It always made me uncomfortable not seeing what was inside.
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
3 years ago
Yuck i can see why you wouldn't want them to drink them! :(
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 1 month ago
I have never had an issue with these. I believe that a part of the issue with this whole mold situation could be due to the consumers. Ex: you store these in your garage, which is subject to extreme high and low temperatures throughout the year. Any product that is subjected to an odd environment is bound to do something odd - like grow mold.
Scott M.
Scott M.
Holyoke, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
We buy them all the time and so far so good . However I do check it out first.
Becky T.
Becky T.
Redmond, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have never had an issue with the mold but I do know that now Capri sun makes pouches that are see through on the bottom if you want to inspect the drink more closely.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
3 years, 2 months ago
I haven't had a mold problem, but I normally cut them open and pour in a cup for my son anyways.
Megan J.
Megan J.
3 years, 2 months ago
I have never had any with mold. The problem really could have been where they were stored at in the store selling them. I have drank these for years and they now have a clear bottom. You could also always cut it open and pour in a cup.
Carri D.
Carri D.
Port Townsend, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have never had a bad experience. I think the mold may have occured due to extreem situations.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Harkers Is, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
Now you can see through the bottom of the pouch. I've given these to my children for several years and never came across any mold.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 2 months ago
Not that I know of. I didn't even know that they were having issues with mold, I probably will not be buying them anymore.
tracy d.
tracy d.
3 years, 2 months ago
Now they have new packaging where you can see the drink on the bttom
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
El Sobrante, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
I've always heard good and never had a bad experience
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
3 years, 2 months ago
I have never heard of anybody having a bad experience with CapriSun drink pouches. My kids are 18 and 13 and I have always bought and still buy CapriSun for them.