If I can't see (through)what my child is drinking, I won't give it to them. Too many people have had bad experiences with this, including someone I know (mold in packaging). Have you all had any bad experiences?
I have never had an issue with these. I believe that a part of the issue with this whole mold situation could be due to the consumers. Ex: you store these in your garage, which is subject to extreme high and low temperatures throughout the year. Any product that is subjected to an odd environment is bound to do something odd - like grow mold.
I have never had any with mold. The problem really could have been where they were stored at in the store selling them. I have drank these for years and they now have a clear bottom. You could also always cut it open and pour in a cup.