Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
By Capri-Sun
Yolanda L.
Winter Haven, FL
How unhealthy are these juices?
Debby L.
Debby L.
4 years, 1 month ago
They have NO nutritional value what so ever. You might as well hand your child a soda. Same thing :/. Juice is generally full of sugar and this is no different. You're better off with other brands.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
Not as healthy as an apple or carrot. More healthy than a Mountain Dew, Twinkies, or Reese's Cup.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Fruit punch
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Hillsboro, OR
4 years, 2 months ago
Juice, in general, is unhealthy. I only feed juice to my children once and a great while (maybe once every other month or so) and when I do you can be sure I won't be giving them these. Most of the Capri Suns have High Fructose Corn Syrup which I avoid like the plaque. Despite what Kraft and all the other high processed food companies want you to believe, HFCS is not natural and is not healthy.
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I will no longer purchase due to all of the findings of mold and "goo"
Kate S.
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
4 years, 3 months ago
I've heard about mold inside ever since then I've compitly stopped drinking these. Its a fact that there IS mold in these but they are still healthier then the other leading brand.
Teauna M.
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL
4 years, 3 months ago
I've heard that they have mold in them, which kind of scared me but I have yet to see any, I've started cutting them open before drinking them to check. so far so good
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 3 months ago
Not very. They have lots of sugar
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
Don't bother! Mold mold mold that's all you need to know about these.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
4 years, 3 months ago
There is about 16 g of sugar per packet of Capri Sun. They equals 4 teaspoons of sugar. They are not good for our kids and should be used as a treat, not a hydration solution.