Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Have you ever found mold in yours??
Nathaliana D.
Nathaliana D.
3 years, 10 months ago
No I have not,this is the first time I hear about this
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
3 years, 10 months ago
No but you may not even be seeing it..I wouldn't take the chance especially with my kids
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Saxe, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
No. I always poor my daughters into her cup and add water and then open the package to make sure.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yuma, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
No, I always check the date and so far every things good.
Izzi S.
Izzi S.
Nope!..Thankfully!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
3 years, 10 months ago
No! I'll be more careful about them in the future
Georgetown, SC
3 years, 10 months ago
No. Never found anything wrong with them. But I no longer purchase with all the claims mold, and worms going around.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
3 years, 11 months ago
I must have missed that. I never even heard about mold in Capri Sun.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
I drank these my whole life and my sisters kids drink them now. we have never had any of that kind of things happen or be in them.
susana d.
susana d.
Henderson, NV
3 years, 11 months ago
No, but my sister found a worm inside!
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
No, I have never found mold in my child's juice
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Never had mold in mine
Georgetown, SC
3 years, 11 months ago
Never, but thanks, I'll be looking into.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Oh No, I have never heard of this before now and my son loves them. I'm ready to do some research myself.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
No ' I haven't had that happen and it would scare me if it did' .. this is the first time i have heard about the mold situation. I will be keeping my eyes open more now though for it
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Never! But I have heard of it happening to others
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
carson city
3 years, 11 months ago
No but ive read about that
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Los Alamitos , CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes ! my daughter was drinking one, when she took her 1st sip she started gagging. i tried it then i gagged too ! it tasted rotten ! so i opened it & found mold pieces floating in it. i called & complained & then sent me a vons gift card for the amount i paid. i will never but them again...
september w.
september w.
Redding, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I drink these like crazy and never gotten mold in mine. even left mine in the hot sun for 2 days lol. the competitors just made that up so they could make more money!! best juice ever
Sherron D.
Sherron D.
Savannah, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
I stopped buying these because I read that there could be mold in them. I decided to do some research and it was discovered that mold was found in some of them but only if the package has been damaged in some way that causes it to leak. So now when I buy them, I just make sure there is no damage. I need to cut one open one day, just to see.
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Renton, WA
3 years, 11 months ago
I have not, but I have heard of others finding mold. I am not sure how true it is. I also don't cut mine open, so I might not know that there is mold. Maybe I will check next time and pour it into a cup for the kids.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Land O Lakes, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Mold would only be able to get into the pouch if either the pouch was left in the heat for a long period of time and inside the pouch started to hold moisture and become moldy or the pouch was punctured somewhere without someone knowing and became old. Also, we don't know the whole situation when hearing these stories, did the child have a pouch hidden somewhere and bring the paren't found it and thought it was a recent one or the child grabbed the old one and started trying to drink it without the paren't knowing? Were a box of Capri-Sun's left in the car or trunk and then put in the fridge right away making the product old? There are a lot of things to consider.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
3 years, 11 months ago
Nope. How would mold get in the pouch anyway?
Haley N.
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
3 years, 11 months ago
No! how would we know if there is mold?? unless you cut it open?