Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI

Has anyone noticed that since the mold scare they came out with clear bottom pouches? Awesome right?

Anastasiya M.
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 7 months ago
I didn't even know about the mold issue..
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I haven't noticed any packaging difference and I'm in ca.
Janie R.
Janie R.
HOUSTON, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
Yep. I love it, as a kid I would always wonder if the juice was colored..but now as a mom I'm more at ease knowing what's in there.