Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
197 reviews
Badge Icon
Foodie Expert
Level 1
Has anyone gotten one with the mold in it.. i hope not :(
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
3 years, 11 months ago
As a precaution I always cut the tops off and pour in a glass before serving to my son.I I've heard too many horror stories
Cancel
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
3 years, 11 months ago
No i never have and hope i never do that would be horrific
Cancel
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
Badge Icon
Foodie Expert Level 1
Yes I have. Totally grossed me out. I didn't think it was mold at first until I checked out this link http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/caprisun.asp
Cancel
Holly C.
Holly C.
Berryville, AR
3 years, 11 months ago
I did once and it was disgusting.
Cancel
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
3 years, 11 months ago
No, and if i ever do, I will be heartbroken!
Cancel
Rosiee M.
Rosiee M.
San diego, Ca
3 years, 11 months ago
I haven't but ive seen numerous things where people have found mold. Now i stay as far away from these as possible. My husband has an allergy to mold and i don't want to risk my daughters health. Have you gotten any mold on yours?
Cancel
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
San jose, Ca
3 years, 11 months ago
No I hope I never do
Cancel
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
dwight, il
3 years, 11 months ago
Never once.
Cancel
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
3 years, 11 months ago
Ive never checked the insides hmmm......
Cancel
Carly M.
Carly M.
Chapel Hill, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
Badge Icon
Foodie Expert Level 2
I don't do juice for my kids often, but I would buy these when I did. Since the mold thing, I've stayed away from all pouch juices.
Cancel
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ankeny, IA
3 years, 11 months ago
I haven't. In fact, I had some that had expired (about 2 weeks after the expiration date). Curiosity got the best of me and I cut them all open to see what it looked like. No problems at all!
Cancel
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, Ok
3 years, 11 months ago
Ive never actually cut one open to find out.
Cancel
Dana M.
Dana M.
3 years, 12 months ago
I haven't but I quit buying them because of that.
Cancel
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Gadsden, AL
3 years, 12 months ago
I have never found one that was moldy.
Cancel
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
3 years, 12 months ago
I haven't but I stopped buying them after I found out mold can grow in them. I'm not chancing my daughter getting a moldy one!
Cancel
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Sykesville, MD
3 years, 12 months ago
Nope
Cancel
Holly C.
Holly C.
Berryville, AR
3 years, 12 months ago
I did once and it was disgusting! I'm glad I tasted it before giving it to my child.
Cancel
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
4 years ago
Yes. Twice. No big deal... I throw it away and open another.
Cancel
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Glassboro, NJ
4 years ago
I heard about it. I cut mine open too! Found nothing, Thank goodness!!
Cancel
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
4 years ago
I have not, but since I've heard about this problem, I've been weary to purchase them for my children (especially since my youngest already has enough to deal with as she has food allergies)
Cancel

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us