angela g.
BRONX, NY

Has anyone gotten one with the mold in it.. i hope not :(

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
4 years, 8 months ago
As a precaution I always cut the tops off and pour in a glass before serving to my son.I I've heard too many horror stories
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
4 years, 8 months ago
No i never have and hope i never do that would be horrific
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes I have. Totally grossed me out. I didn't think it was mold at first until I checked out this link http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/caprisun.asp
Holly C.
Holly C.
Berryville, AR
4 years, 8 months ago
I did once and it was disgusting.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
No, and if i ever do, I will be heartbroken!
Rosiee M.
Rosiee M.
San diego, Ca
4 years, 8 months ago
I haven't but ive seen numerous things where people have found mold. Now i stay as far away from these as possible. My husband has an allergy to mold and i don't want to risk my daughters health. Have you gotten any mold on yours?
Claudia T.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
4 years, 8 months ago
Ive never checked the insides hmmm......
Carly M.
Carly M.
Chapel Hill, NC
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't do juice for my kids often, but I would buy these when I did. Since the mold thing, I've stayed away from all pouch juices.